“relax and enjoy the view”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to our Boat House Cottage!
Relax on the super comfy couches :)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to our Boat House Cottage!
Relax on the super comfy couches :)
Water Views! from all angles!
Our beautiful views
Our Gourmet Chefs Kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, full pantry and much more :)
No need to do the dishes :)  The Dishwasher is ultra powerful :)
I think its time for a jam session on the water with friends and wine :)
Dining room open plan into the living and kitchen
Master bedroom with Full frontage ;) Water Views
Master Bedroom with Queen Sized bed
Master Bed
Master Bed walk-in closet
3rd bedroom with full size bed
There is nothing like watching the boats go by at sunset
Our Boat House from the water view
Our Boat House from the parking view
Who doesn't love relax in the most comfy adirondack chairs ever!
Our front porch
Our Herb garden for your cooking extravaganza!
Enjoy our outside deck overlooking the water
From the front
The beautiful Young family farm
Contact us for our Events Packages - like this Proposal @ a Polo Match
Contact us for our Events Packages - like this Skydiving Bridal Shower Tailgating party
Contact us for our Events Packages - like this Engagement Brunch over the water
Looks like your on a boat without the seasickness :)
Our rennovated bathroom
Double sinks - Yes Please
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
poblanofa...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“relax and enjoy the view”
Reviewed 2 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Not only does this home have everything you need, it is beautiful and comfortable. The floors are heated, the fireplace is lovely, but it is the views that will take your breath away. We used this home as our retreat while doing a week of historical spring break sightseeing. It is easy to get to off the highway...and convenient to Newport, Providence and Boston. There was even an Easter Egg Hunt surprise left for my teens to do on Sunday morning. I seriously cannot say enough about this home. If it is available, book now and enjoy your stay...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views and having everything available as if we were home...
Liked least: nothing, it was even fun to learn to share a bathroom!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Lauren D
“This house was a dream come true.”
Reviewed 13 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for our wedding weekend. Everyone got ready here before the wedding and there were non stop positive comments about the home. The owners took such pride in making their home PERFECT for us. From the farm fresh groceries that were left for us, to the fresh flowers in the bedrooms, to the treats and water that were left out for our dog, Boomer. I could no have imagined a more perfect home with a more picturesque view. There was not one detail that the owners did not think of and it was everything I could have hoped for. The owners were wonderful to work with - I just wish I could have met them personally! My husband and I will certainly return here for anniversaries. This was the one major detail I could not have done without on my wedding day. Being here truly completed my wedding and I am so lucky to have randomly found the home online.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was beyond perfect. So many little details.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
SBragg11
Maryville, Tennessee
“Most well-appointed rental ever”
Reviewed 30 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

From the moment we arrived we felt at home. Beautiful view. Fabulous sunsets. Everything we needed for picnics, kayaking, cooking, outdoor relaxation and a great location. Boat house was perfect for 3 ladies sight seeing in Boston, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Plymouth & Cape Cod. The Boat house included everything we needed from Bacon & eggs to fingernail polish remover. Can't wait to return.......

Liked best: The view
Liked least: One rainy day
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
mrgibbs1
Frederick, Maryland
“relaxing and stunning and owner was a delight to work with”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

If you get a chance to go to Rhode Island don't miss out buy staying at a big hotel this is the best ,, it was so clean and beautiful the owners did a great job everything was perfect the owner had fresh flowers in every room and even had left us eggs and bacon and fresh bread for breakfast when we arrived I can not thank them enough for sharing there boat house with us and how relaxing it was .I can not wait to tell all my friends in Maryland how great a place this was to stay at so don't miss out on this stunning and very clean boat house ,,I no if we ever go back to this part of RHODE ISLAND we will be staying here''

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how clean it was and personal touches
Liked least: i only stay 3 days should have stay longer if we had more time
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing