“Yummy oysters”

TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: At TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill, we serve quality you can taste in the fresh, hand-shucked locally farmed oysters. Whether served ice cold on the half shell, or chargrilled and sizzling in garlic butter, TwoTen oysters are some of the best you'll ever have. And it's not just the oysters, we're serving all of the New England classics like clam chowder, clam cakes, stuffed lobster and more, all seasoned to perfection and served with a smile. So pull up a chair, and soak up the flavor on one of our three dining venues one indoor and two outdoor with live entertainment Thursday thru Sunday. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So TwoTen works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet. This vibrant waterfront location is the ideal hot spot to slurp an oyster, savor one of our signature entree, or relax on the patio or dockside deck with a cocktail. Check out our Sunday Brunch every Sunday at 9AM.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great casual restaurant on the water with indoor and outdoor seating as well as live music most nights. No reservations but nice outdoor seating while you wait. The calamari are local (from Pt. Judith) and very delicious. I had the baked oysters which had 6 different toppings each delightful. I was still hungry for more oysters so had 6 on the half shell. Will definitely go back when in Narragansett again.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Pros: nice view, friendly service, best fish and chips ( loved the chips) I've had in a while.
Cons: we were told they do not take reservations so we just went. When we got there, we had no wait. However we wanted to sit on the lower level and we were told we would have to wait a half hour to get that seating. We couldn't understand because we walked down there and it was empty. We thought that was strange if there were no reservations allowed. Did they just not want to open it? So we chose to sit on the upper level overlooking the Marina. Beautiful view but it was so hot. We could not figure out why they wouldn't open up some of the windows to get the nice ocean breeze circulating, after all -there were screens on the windows.
I had heard wonderful things about this place a year ago- so tried it. Although my fish and chips were wonderful the other two that got it thought the batter was overlooked ( I tend to like crispy).
Overall experience was just ok.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We have been coming to 210 since it opened. We loved the place. We met Mike King the original chef, great food, menu, and service. I guess from what I was told there was a rif about money and he left. Then they hired a new chef. Not as good but he was okay. Found out they lost him too.as I was told, he got more money somewhere else. Now no sushi and almost down to a pub menu. Seems like they do not want to pay a good chef. Hopefully the management will wake up and hire a good chef and pay him. Great location and the staff tries to do with what they are given. Right now the only reason to go is buck a shuck and beers

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank adamk766
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The menu is now smaller with no sushi. We were there early and they were already out of items on the menu. We ordered from the raw bar, which was good. Then decided to have a bowl of chowder and an appetizer and it took a long time to come out. The staff was observed doing shots with customers at the outside bar. I tried calling to learn if they plan on having sushi again but only get an answering service. I emailed and they never replied. Myself and others I spoken with also stated how disappointed the place is becoming and I joking told my wife it's like a frat house is running the place.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We ate here for the second time, stopped in for lunch after going to the beach. The service is friendly, view of the marina is very nice. Local oysters were very good, nice wine selection. My wife had a salad with salmon and I had the fish tacos which were very good.