“Very good swordfish and great scallops”
Review of Avenue N

Avenue N
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Rumford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Visited shortly after they opened on a Monday afternoon. We both enjoyed our seafood entrees. Right next door is their affiliated store, "Pantry" where you can have sandwiches made for takeout and also buy various other items, including a narrow selection of fresh vegetables. Storefront on the other side of the restaurant is the Seven Stars bakery, so this is an interesting location to partake of some quality dining and check out a neat bakery and separate niche food takeout store.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Have passed by this place many times..last night we dined there with another couple....SPECTACULAR, AMAZING,everything was excellent! The Johnny cakes as appetizer...sweet and spicy..the swordfish was the best I ever had.....Dined outside...my only complaint....please get chairs that are comfortable !!!!!!! Despite that we will be returning !

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Nick changes the menu to be seasonal but his summer choices are fantastic. I always have great dinners at AVE N but last nights was a home run. I enjoyed 2 apps as my main meal, the Tuna Poke and Soft shell sliders. Both were outstanding, flavor galore . Thank you Nick and Traci. ( can you keep these 2 items on the menu all year!!!)

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This friendly, cozy, clean and delicious food is worth your time. Our server, Noor, was so sweet and helpful. We had drinks and shared the most delicious oysters EVER !!! The oysters were beautifully presented and a unique flavor. We want to visit again, soon, and try the other options. The price was right, too.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I like to eat here occasionally, every few months, specially the burger.
Service is good and nice and accommodating.
I cannot speak about other food, as I keep enjoying the burger.

Been to Avenue N? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK