“Great place for coffee or getaway”

Portsmouth Publick House
Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 28
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Portsmouth Publick House is open 7 Days a week taking pride in our large variety of house made foods! Some of our favorite delicious foods that are homemade include all of our soups, stuffy cakes, roasted turkey, pulled pork & salsa! We want to make sure when you come to Publick House, you get food that is unique at our restaurant and not the same "Bag in a Box" or "Frozen Prepared" meal that many other restaurants serve! Our customers certainly notice the difference and that is what makes them keep coming back!
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Very nice coffee house. Great coffee, great healthy choices for food. Nice sofas and tables to comfortably read a book or play with your electronic gadget connected to their free wifi. They have live music on the weekends too. I just wished they closed a little later on weekends. Great experience every time I go.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

I've been meaning to try this place since I moved here and only JUST got around to it. My spiced Chai Tea was delicious and I got a lot for my money. The atmosphere was very cozy & it was a nice change from the chain look of Dunkin' Donuts. I will definitely be going back here.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I had been driving by Custom House Coffee Shop for about a year every day on my way to work, and one Friday a few months ago I decided to try it. It is a cute little coffee shop, with an indoor fireplace and comfortable seating, as well as tables, and an outdoor section. The coffee is much better than Dunkin Donuts and every time you go, they give you a coupon for 50 cents off your next coffee. I also tried their scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries, and toast, which was a huge portion and was brought out to me in about 2 minutes. Muffins are great. Cupcakes are great. Smoothies are great. I've been going there weekly ever since.

1  Thank amr2323