Aqua Blue Hotel
  • Beachfront
Atlantic House(Narragansett)
US$ 299
US$ 187
The Anchor Motel(Narragansett)(Great Value!)
US$ 260
Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area(South Kingstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 247
US$ 479
  • Pool
US$ 622
Agoda.com
All reviewsstaff was helpful and friendlygreat locationacross the streetweird locationstarbucks coffeecouple restaurantssmall shopping plazapartial ocean viewwedding venuefree breakfastnice staysmall balconythe room was nicedunkin donutsyogurthot tubbed was comfortable
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Showed up one hour before check in and wasn't able to check in early. Wasn't even offered to have bags held. In fact, there was a concierge desk but I never saw anyone there. Once I finally checked in I was never told the wifi login credentials or told about the continental breakfast. I was told my room and where the elevator was; nothing else. I figured out the wifi logins were in the key holder, but let's be honest who really looks at those in any detail. Once in the room the towels were frayed, they looked like a dog used them as a toy. The beds were fine, but the inability for the humidity in the room to vacate was poor. AC unit needs an upgrade. The room seemed very dated, other than I think they tried to make a few upgrades by installing a newer TV, updated sink, some tile accents, new beds and upgraded nightstand. The last disappointment was when we asked for a check out of 1pm - 2hrs later than normal and was told they would charge us an additional night.
Please understand we were there in peak season, August, but for $370 a night I definitely was expecting more.
Location is worth 5 stars! Shops behind hotel, Trio and Coast Guard house in a short walking distance as well as the town beach.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel room has many great accommodations and the staff was very nice. The restaurant near the hotel had the best Rubeye steak I ever had. Cooked to absolute perfection with potatoes and Brussels sprouts.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing facilities and the hotel staff were above and beyond. Nothing I enjoy more than a friendly smile and greeting. I am from Rhode Island and haven't been back in almost 20+ years. It was refreshing to be greeted so kindly by my native Rhode Islanders. Families should be proud of the young ladies and gentlemen they have raised and set the standards high just as my family did. You made me proud to call Rhode Island my home.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean. We had a partial ocean view which was a decent view of Narragansett bay / beach. Not much else there. Has an indoor pool. Good shopping nearby with a couple restaurants. Free parking as well

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Smelled old musty in the stairways, doors were unlocked to the outside at night and it was unsecured to the general public, unsafe! We had to wait at check in for room to be cleaned, ( just like a previous review said and obviously they are not responsive to feedback) and we were checked in half hour late after going back to the main desk as we were ignored for a half hour while sitting in the lobby right in front of staff. We asked every day for towels in our room and would get 2 washcloths and 3 towels, but there were 4 of us in the room and told this to the front desk and it happened again. The outlets and phone charger ports broke the second day and we reported it yet no one fixed them or ever said a word about it. The hairdryer was broken. At check out I asked to talk with a manager and was told she wasn't there at that time she just left and they took my contact info and told me she was very responsive and would follow up, Maryellen was the Managers name. I called back over 5 hours later and was told it was her day off. We paid over $300 a night for a horrible hotel. The photo is of our "ocean view" the brown thing is the underside of a table. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family