All reviews basketball court cookies full size fridge an extended stay separate bedroom high prices free breakfast business center great place to stay evening reception the sofa bed family vacation minute drive room was spotless very nice hotel hot breakfast front desk staff
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

After staying at the residence inn, my husband and I were very pleased with the hotel. The room was very clean and in great condition and the building itself seemed to be extremely well kept. Check in was smooth and quick and they placed us on a non-pet floor as we requested. The room was really spacious with a full kitchen and a sitting area. We did not use the pool but it did look very inviting and the pool area seemed to be very well maintained. There are definitely cheaper options in Middletown but if you want to spend a little extra while it still being reasonable for a really nice and comfortable stay, then I would definitely recommend staying here. I have no complaints at all and can't think of anything negative regarding the residence inn. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Mr_Jeff_Miller, General Manager at Residence Inn Newport Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return on your next Newport visit. Sincerely, Jeff

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

I had some water damage in my home and needed to stay in a local hotel for several days. Jeff, the manager, was extremely helpful with arranging for a 2 bedroom suite for my family. The room had 2 beds, 2 full baths and a sleeper sofa. The kitchen had full-sized appliances including a dishwasher and plenty of cooking and eating utensils. The bedding and pillows were super comfy. Free wifi was great - even for streaming Netflix. My only complaint is that the living room furniture was not at all comfortable. But, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Recent stay at Residence Inn, Newport/Middletown R. I. was awesome. Staff and amentities absolutely make you feel like a comfortable home setting, not a hotel. Suite makes a huge difference for an extended stay. Living room with tv and kitchen with separate bedroom (also with tv) was great. Huge plate of fresh baked cookies in the lobby every night (irresistable), with a wonderful bar-b-que on Tuesday nights, all complimentary with wine, beer and soft drinks. Unbelievable. Pool and whirlpool one of the nicest, perfect temperature, light filled, and lots of towels. There for over a week visiting family early June. Will always stay here from now on. Off season rates reasonable for what you get. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy J

Dear Wendy J. It sounds like you had a great time and tool full advantage of our amenities including our complimentary food, craft beer & wine, fresh baked cookies, pool and others. So nice to hear you had a terrific time. Come back soon! Jeff

Reviewed 10 June 2015

This is a very nice hotel for families and couples. I stayed there for a week by myself and five weeks with my family.

The rooms are nice and spacious, the staff is exceptionally nice and everything works well. Breakfasts are good and the section is something you will not get fed up with even in a longer stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Never stayed in Residence Inn before but now I am a true believer that this was probably the best hotel we have ever stayed in ! The cleanest and the friendly staff was great! the breakfast was the best every morning there was even hors d'oeuvres at night I love the pool, fitness room and the front desk staff superior! Shout out to Ryan Nolan who always has a smile on his face and provides the best in customer service every single day! We stayed for 5 days and wish we could've stayed more! Love it! Thanks Ryan and ur great staff!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends