“Subpar Brew Pub Food”

Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Friendly waitstaff.
Found the food to be subpar, expect more from a brew pub.
Frozen onion rings, frozen fries, frozen chicken fingers....everything I inquired about from the menu was not fresh prepped except the desserts.
Should note my husband had the Thanksgiving Turkey Wrap and he was pleased. Came with frozen curly fries. He personally did not like his beer, he tried the blueberry ale.
They advertise fresh from scratch desserts, had the peanut butter pie, it was the best part of the meal for me and cost $8. Was it good? Yes. Was it $8 good? No.
One of our group got the beer flight, be warned it is $17! The samples were much larger than most beer flights. It was a lot of beer!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We were quite busy running about delivering swag bags for a wedding. Starving by 2pm we were directed to Coddington by one of the hotel desk clerks. What a treat this was. So much better than all the fast food places in the area. We had salads and a burger and " tastes like dads old homemade root beer" from my childhood. This really hit the spot! Staff responsive, friendly and super nice. Reasonable price and great place to sit and enjoy

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Fish and chips need seasoning according to my husband and daughter but good. My stuffed broiled sole was just ok. My baked potato was superb however which may not seem like a big deal but when you love them, it matters. The calamari appetizer was a bit chewy and the batter soggy. The clam chowder is subpar. Forgettable unfortunately but our sever was excellent. Had better, had worse.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Great local place. Nice micro brewed beers. Large servings and friend and prompt service. Fresh food and cold beers. Plenty of tv s for viewing around the location

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We came here on a chilly day in July and got soup and steak salads. The French Onion Soup and the Lobster Bisque was very good. I got the flight of beer and it was waaaayyyy more beer than I thought it would contain! No complaints here. We'll definitely come back.