“Outstanding”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lincoln
Beverly, MA
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We are long time, dedicated Marriott people so we have stayed in many of their hotels. This rates up there as one of the best we have ever had the pleasure of visiting. Unfortunately we had to go to Rhode Island for a family funeral so I checked Trip Advisor (as always) to look for a place to book for one night. I was prepared to travel up to 20 miles to find a nice hotel. When I found the Courtyard we used our points to get a free night.

As soon as we checked in the delightful young woman at the front desk (on 1/19/12) was so helpful and welcoming. We felt like valued guests from the start even though we were getting a free night. The hotel is so nice from the lobby and small restaurant/bar right up to the hallways. Our basic room was beautiful! It was immaculate and so nicely decorated. My husband even joked that we should come back there for our anniversary. To top off this wonderful experience it snowed overnight. In the morning my husband went out to clear off the car to drive to the funeral and one of their staff members was out there with a shovel and broom cleaning off cars for the guests. Unbelievable!

This place is the best. I cannot say enough. If you knew how fussy we are you would understand how much we loved the Courtyard in Lincoln. Trust me, my reviews are very critical. Do not hesitate to make reservations at this special hotel. Loved it!

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor which was the top. Very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
nantucket
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Most of my family lives in RI and when I go home for a visit, I stay at the Courtyard in Lincoln, RI. The staff is always friendly and the room is always clean and comfortable. Close to a small shopping center with a few restaurants and a movie theater. I stay here so often my little nephews think it's my hotel. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Normally you expect a Courtyard to be a bed, a desk and a breakfast buffet in the morning. Well, this one is a lot more than that...I was pleasantly surprised and left thinking "I can't wait to come back here". And since my office is only 5 minutes away, I will be back!

*The lobby and main floor have this great ultra-modern feel to it. I am not sure how old the property is, but it looks brand new from the design and layout. Nice bright lights that don't overpower you; a big flatscreen TV (50" maybe) in prime viewing when you walk in the door; a fully stocked market open 24 hours with actual food (more than just the typical chips and sodas).

*While I wasn't able to participate, the other component that stands out is they offer a full dinner and lounge/bar area. When I checked in there were about a dozen people enjoying drinks, eating and watching the game on the TV over the bar. Once again, normally the Courtyard is dark in that area of the lobby at night, but not here.

*The room....well it is a room. I am running out of ways to describe rooms but the fixtures of the room match the lobby. Bold and new. There was a nice 42" flatscreen TV. In the minibar, a small microwave (to heat of the real food they had in the market) and a fridge. The bathroom was a standard size, good water pressure. Finally, a nice comfortable couch to stretch out on.

*I wasn't able to connect to the wireless internet (it wasn't co-operating for me). However the wire at the desk worked fine and the speed was acceptable.

*I wasn't able to check out the workout facilities. Normally this is very important to me however I was only there for one night. I will check them out next time I am here.

All-in-all, a great place. I wish all the Courtyard's were like this....

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms look out over the highway. Rooms close to the elevator appear to be "larger...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 11 December 2011
Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent Courtyard experience with us. I am so pleased that you were so impressed with our new design and renovation. It won't be long before all properties in the Courtyard brand will have a similiar look and feel!

Your greatest compliment is knowing when travel brings you back to Lincoln, RI, our hotel will be your first choice for lodging. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service. I look forward to "Welcoming" you back and sincerely hope I have the pleasure of meeting you.

boston
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I just returned from a one night stay at the Courtyard Lincoln. The front desk person was friendly and professional. The room was very clean. The shower was great. The beds had five pillows each. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 3 October 2011
Hello,

Thank you for selecting the Lincoln Courtyard for your recent hotel accommodations. I am so pleased that our staff demonstrated great customer service and hospitality. Thank you for making a decision to stay with us again. We look forward to Welcoming you back.

Connecticut
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I just came off of a one week stay here. The hotel is clean and updated, and it's right off the highway. It's only 13-15 minutes outside Providence and there are stores and restaurants nearby.
The downside of my stay was the customer service. At check-in, the girl working asked me my name, asked for my credit card, and handed me the keys. She didn't greet me, go over the ammenities, disclose the marketplace hours, or acknowledge the fact that I was a rewards member. Housekeeping was friendly, but very slow. I left at 8am and the housekeeper was cleaning my wing. I came back to grab something at 2pm and she was just getting to the room next to mine. I came back at 4:30 and she was just getting to my room. I'm not sure what took so long.
Overall, my stay was comfortable, and I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 26 September 2011
Hello,

Please accept my most sincere apology for our lack of delivering outstanding customer service during your recent stay. It is so disappointing to learn that your arrival experience was not welcoming and informative, as you so deserved. Most importantly, I do apologize that we failed to recognize and acknowledge your loyalty with Marriott. It is through guest comments and feedback that we can address our failures and strive to improve our service and services. Please know that I have shared your feedback with my staff. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to do so. I do hope we have the pleasure of serving you in the near future. I am confident that we won't let you down.

Marty M. Ranone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
4.4 km away
12.1 km away
Providence Marriott Downtown
20.4 km away
Courtyard Providence Warwick

Been to Courtyard Providence Lincoln? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK