“Always stay here when in RI”

Courtyard Providence Lincoln
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lincoln
nantucket
“Always stay here when in RI”
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Most of my family lives in RI and when I go home for a visit, I stay at the Courtyard in Lincoln, RI. The staff is always friendly and the room is always clean and comfortable. Close to a small shopping center with a few restaurants and a movie theater. I stay here so often my little nephews think it's my hotel. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Normally you expect a Courtyard to be a bed, a desk and a breakfast buffet in the morning. Well, this one is a lot more than that...I was pleasantly surprised and left thinking "I can't wait to come back here". And since my office is only 5 minutes away, I will be back!

*The lobby and main floor have this great ultra-modern feel to it. I am not sure how old the property is, but it looks brand new from the design and layout. Nice bright lights that don't overpower you; a big flatscreen TV (50" maybe) in prime viewing when you walk in the door; a fully stocked market open 24 hours with actual food (more than just the typical chips and sodas).

*While I wasn't able to participate, the other component that stands out is they offer a full dinner and lounge/bar area. When I checked in there were about a dozen people enjoying drinks, eating and watching the game on the TV over the bar. Once again, normally the Courtyard is dark in that area of the lobby at night, but not here.

*The room....well it is a room. I am running out of ways to describe rooms but the fixtures of the room match the lobby. Bold and new. There was a nice 42" flatscreen TV. In the minibar, a small microwave (to heat of the real food they had in the market) and a fridge. The bathroom was a standard size, good water pressure. Finally, a nice comfortable couch to stretch out on.

*I wasn't able to connect to the wireless internet (it wasn't co-operating for me). However the wire at the desk worked fine and the speed was acceptable.

*I wasn't able to check out the workout facilities. Normally this is very important to me however I was only there for one night. I will check them out next time I am here.

All-in-all, a great place. I wish all the Courtyard's were like this....

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms look out over the highway. Rooms close to the elevator appear to be "larger...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 11 December 2011
Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent Courtyard experience with us. I am so pleased that you were so impressed with our new design and renovation. It won't be long before all properties in the Courtyard brand will have a similiar look and feel!

Your greatest compliment is knowing when travel brings you back to Lincoln, RI, our hotel will be your first choice for lodging. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service. I look forward to "Welcoming" you back and sincerely hope I have the pleasure of meeting you.

boston
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I just returned from a one night stay at the Courtyard Lincoln. The front desk person was friendly and professional. The room was very clean. The shower was great. The beds had five pillows each. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 3 October 2011
Hello,

Thank you for selecting the Lincoln Courtyard for your recent hotel accommodations. I am so pleased that our staff demonstrated great customer service and hospitality. Thank you for making a decision to stay with us again. We look forward to Welcoming you back.

Connecticut
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I just came off of a one week stay here. The hotel is clean and updated, and it's right off the highway. It's only 13-15 minutes outside Providence and there are stores and restaurants nearby.
The downside of my stay was the customer service. At check-in, the girl working asked me my name, asked for my credit card, and handed me the keys. She didn't greet me, go over the ammenities, disclose the marketplace hours, or acknowledge the fact that I was a rewards member. Housekeeping was friendly, but very slow. I left at 8am and the housekeeper was cleaning my wing. I came back to grab something at 2pm and she was just getting to the room next to mine. I came back at 4:30 and she was just getting to my room. I'm not sure what took so long.
Overall, my stay was comfortable, and I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 26 September 2011
Hello,

Please accept my most sincere apology for our lack of delivering outstanding customer service during your recent stay. It is so disappointing to learn that your arrival experience was not welcoming and informative, as you so deserved. Most importantly, I do apologize that we failed to recognize and acknowledge your loyalty with Marriott. It is through guest comments and feedback that we can address our failures and strive to improve our service and services. Please know that I have shared your feedback with my staff. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to do so. I do hope we have the pleasure of serving you in the near future. I am confident that we won't let you down.

Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel on July 28 at the suggestion of my son, who works in Woonsocket. I was told that this hotel is very popular with business people, and is usually close to capacity, because Amica HQ is located right up the street and CVS HQ is close in the next town. Hotel is located right next to a newer gas station with a mini mart convenience store. The Lincoln Mall is located within walking distance of the hotel. I checked in at 3:00 pm and was warmly greeted by the front desk people. Hotel's appearance on the outside is very clean, neat and appealing. Parking lot only had 4 cars when I arrived. When I returned from my family outing at 11:30 pm the parking lot was full with cars. I found parking right up front, only because I have a handicap sticker. The lobby of the hotel was attractive, have a fireplace and coffee. There is a large touch screen that allowed you to change what you are viewing. There is a serve yourself beverage and snack shop called "The Market" in the lobby directly across from the front desk. You just pay the front desk clerk for what you take or have them bill it to your room. I bought a box of snacks and on my way up to my room it fell and spilled out. I went back to the snack shop and picked-up another box and went to pay the clerk, she smiled and said there is no way you could have finished that soon, what happened. I told her that it spilled on the floor and she said "no charge".

Our fourth floor room had a nice and firm king bed, a nice firm sofa that had a pullout bed built in and a nice desk with a comfortable chair. Free high speed internet access is available. The room was very clean and well appointed with very up to date features, nice wall paper, large flat screen TV with premium cable channels, refrigerator, coffee maker that was very clean and usable. The bathroom was also very clean, with all kinds of toiletries and with a comfortable large commode. The room was very inviting and comfortable for relaxing. I had a very good night sleep.
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would recommend it as a place you can stay with confident.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank travelace71
mmran, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Lincoln, responded to this review, 21 August 2011
Hello,

The greatest guest compliment we receive is a recommendation for others to visit our property. Thank you so very much for sharing your recent experience at the Lincoln Courtyard and acknowledging the great service and services provided to you by our staff. It truly is our pleasure to be of service and to provide a memorable lodging experience for all of our guests. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to do so. I sincerely hope that we may be of service to you in the near future.

Hospitably,
Marty Ranone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
4.4 km away
3.5 km away
All Seasons Inn & Suites
All Seasons Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Smithfield

Been to Courtyard Providence Lincoln? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK