“Skip it”

Casa Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 71 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We have tried this restaurant several times hoping because it’s convenient it would improve. Sadly the opposite has happened. The margaritas were so awful we couldn’t drink them. The waitress didn’t bother to inquire why we weren’t drinking them. She brought the wrong drink, never bothered to ask us how the food was or if we wanted water. If that weren’t enough the food was marginal at best. Don’t waste your time or money

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 11 January 2018

After driving by this place for months, we decided to give it a whirl. We were happy with our choice. The service was very prompt and pleasant, the food was good and came out quickly and hot and the prices were right. My husband got the fajitas and I had the enchilada's. We both enjoyed our meal. I wish they would clean up the outside of the building and parking lot and give it more curb appeal. It has banners that are ripped and old looking hanging on the gutters and pictures of the food in the windows. The parking lot is a bit cluttered. The inside is quite nice and clean.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Nothing was good about this dining experience, Inattentive waitstaff,
bland tasting food starting with the salsa that had NO taste...To the unflavored entrees...
I liked the decor ,,, food came out hot, guacamole cart had a prominent "tip Jar " on top...

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had a coupon so we thought we would give it a go. Then we realized the coupon wasn't good for the night we were there but decided to eat anyway. SOME of the staff were friendly and helpful while some others were jaded. Food was standard Mexican and probably available at any other Mexican restaurant. Drinks were good.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Unfortunately, our 4 star visit we had here last month has dropped to a 2 star and that's me being generous. Casa Margaritas will no longer be on our Go To list for Mexican, or our recommendation to all of our family and friends...

It's my husband's birthday today and he wanted to come here for a nice relaxing dinner. We arrived early, the place was very empty, with maybe 2 occupied tables and the host immediately went to seat us behind a table with 2 kids running around and yelling... I looked at him and said "Can we sit more towards the back", and he picked up the menus and placed them on the table RIGHT ASIDE THE SCREAMING KIDS!! I said "Seriously? I would like to not be near the screaming and sit towards the back" he got really annoyed and moved us about 4 tables down.
At this point, I honestly wanted to just get up and leave. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND seats 2 adults next to other peoples screaming kids when the entire restaurant was basically empty??? Was he too lazy to walk us to the back?

The night only got worse... Food was terrible, service was so slow and the drinks sucked!

- We ordered Queso Cheese dip and that was fine, but the chips were COLD and hard. We had to ask for fresh chips. Who wants to pay $6.00 for a dip for old, nasty chips?

- The Pollo Con Arroz that I LOVED on my last visit was AWFUL! Very greasy and heavy feeling.. I couldn't even eat it.

- My husband's Guadalajara was lousy, he said the chicken in the Quesadilla had a lot of gristle and fat and the Beef Tacos had an excessive amount of grease, making the tacos very soggy.

- We ordered 2 margaritas and they did not show up until we were both done eating our meals and they were lousy. VERY strong, a heavy pour isn't always a good thing... and the glasses were extremely sticky! My hand was sticking to the bill when I was trying to sign my name...

All in all, if this was our first visit, we would have NEVER come back. ADIOS!