“Disappointing ”

Casa Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #29 of 72 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We went because our grandkids wanted the at your table guacamole. Amazingly it was not available. Our Enchellata "Surpreme" was sort of dry and needed more sauce. On the other hand the large margarita for $8 was worth the money. I don't think we'll be back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner on a Thursday night. This was our second visit and we were just as impressed as we were on our first visit. The food is very fresh and has amazing flavors. The staff is very warm and friendly and our server was fantastic! I can't say enough about this place. My new favorite Mexican place.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank LisaA911
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The decor was great, it was clean, really felt authentic and the ambiance was perfect for a date. The food was absolutely amazing! Must visit!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We waited 9 months, went back and what a big difference. We were very meh after our first visit and felt we would give them time to work out the kinks. I've heard from many that they love the place, so we went back. After reading my previous review, I see we both ordered the same food as last time. We must be creatures of habit. LOL

I had pomegranate margaritas and they were really good. We started with the guacamole again, and Angel our waiter did a great job. It was much more balanced than last time.

I had the suizas enchiladas again and my husband had the Texas fajitas. No complaints and much better than last time.

Sevice was great throughout our meal and we would definitely return.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Living in Bristol, I am really over the restaurants here. I was excited to see Casa opening and went there on a day after work. The place is very spacious and very clean! I was by myself and didn't get the "are you expecting anyone?" right away i was sat and no questions asked. My waitress name was Selena. I got chips and salsa right away, a corona, and order the dish with two hard tacos, rice, and a chicken quesadilla. The whole time Selena was nice and knew just when to come over and what to ask. Honestly, she was incredible. My bill came to 15 dollars!! Huh!?! I had all that food and a corona for that cheap?!?! I couldn't believe it because it was sooooooo good!

Like I said coming alone I wasn't treated like an outcast like some places do (they ignore more and only come to see you once and make you feel alone). I cannot wait to go back and hopefully have Selena again!

Date of visit: April 2017