“Wonderful!”

Casa Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 71 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Living in Bristol, I am really over the restaurants here. I was excited to see Casa opening and went there on a day after work. The place is very spacious and very clean! I was by myself and didn't get the "are you expecting anyone?" right away i was sat and no questions asked. My waitress name was Selena. I got chips and salsa right away, a corona, and order the dish with two hard tacos, rice, and a chicken quesadilla. The whole time Selena was nice and knew just when to come over and what to ask. Honestly, she was incredible. My bill came to 15 dollars!! Huh!?! I had all that food and a corona for that cheap?!?! I couldn't believe it because it was sooooooo good!

Like I said coming alone I wasn't treated like an outcast like some places do (they ignore more and only come to see you once and make you feel alone). I cannot wait to go back and hopefully have Selena again!

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Very clean, pretty place. Staff is great! Salsa is amazing with chips. Carna asada is delicious...highly recommend

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We took our niece out for her birthday, she likes Mexican. Our waiter was very pleasant and right there for drinks. The food came and was very tasty. Chicken frajitas, with rice and refried beans, steak with peppers and onions, rice and quesadias with chicken and spinach and cheese and mushrooms and rice

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Went on a Saturday night. Had reservations for 4. Excellent friendly service. Awesome food. Plenty of parking. Great Key lime martinis! Try the appetizer poppers they were great. Love the chips and salsa. We will be back soon for more great food. Left stuffed!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank karen w
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoying Casa Margaritas since discovering it 2 months ago. Hooked on the fresh table side guacamole & pork burrito. The limed shrimp appetizer is also great & can serve as a lite lunch or meal. Complimentary chips and salsa are served to every table as are soft drink refills. Wide variety of menu items, including something for those with gluten allergies and vegetarians. Food is generally not spicy (a plus for some ☺ not for others ). Definitely recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2016