“Very good soup and sandwich”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #98 of 468 Restaurants in York
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Some of the best coffee in my opinion can be had here. I enjoyed onion soup this time and italian sandwich.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

my wife and I visit Panera frequently and have noticed the changes being made but are less impressed each visit. They now have a server bringing your food to your table-nice but for 2 people not necessary. Kiosk for ordering is not user friendly, never sure if we ordered or not, had trouble editing, then payment option froze. Did we order and pay or not? We went to the counter, ordered and paid. Menu has less options.

2  Thank Charles H
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a staple go to place for a fast, healthy meal. Everything is freshly prepared & baked. The service is friendly and fast.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We went here after my daughter swam a late swim meet at Central York High School. The service was fast and everything was yummy, including our smoothies! We will definitely return!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy Panera! With the new one off Queen St in York, we'll be stopping more often. The food is unique and the quality is good! The kiosk has made ordering quick! If the order is incorrect, they promptly fix it! The call in orders are easy to pick up from the pick-up station!
I miss the shortbread cookies, which were my favorite! Many Yorkers miss them! Please bring them back! It is often hard to get a table! Too many people sitting with laptops while people are looking for tables!
Still, Panera is one of our favorites!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK