“lobster and steak special is worth the visit”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 476 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 April 2016

my wife and I ate here for the lobster special. We had the 6 oz lobster tails with 5 oz sirloin steak for $14.99. Could have had the lobster tails and fillet option for a higher price. We had the lobster tails flame grilled. Dried them out a little but the flavor was good. Sirloin steak was also good. I wish restaurants would list the prices of drinks. It's tough to figure out if you want a $2.99 soda or a $5 beer but listing prices is a plus. I do not know what their drink prices are just used the preceding as an example.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Tried to call ahead about 6 times before leaving our hotel. The line was mostly busy, but the one time the line rang, my call went unanswered. We went anyway and had to wait an hour before being seated. Once seated, we had no complaints. Good food, good service. Not too noisy even though the place was very busy.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I must admit that I've never been to an Outback Steakhouse where I wasn't totally happy with my meal; they are always dependably good.

This dinner was no different. The three of us each ordered something completely different and they were all yummy.

We had a super-friendly waiter who had just moved to York from the San Francisco Bay area; he really made sure that we had everything we needed.

I tried a new drink that was great ... a key lime martini. So good that I had to have two!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Share a Bloomin' Onion with friends Meals are priced to fit most budgets 3 and 4 course selections at special prices.

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

If I could give it zero stars I would. What a horrible experience. Went early to avoid the rush. Me reason for the lack of attention form the waitress. My son and daughter asked for a Did we of Au ju for their steak. After about 15 minutes he got one she did not. Our friend john ordered steak with mushroom Marcela medium well. Came out looking like burnt shoe leather with no mushrooms or sauce. Highly disappointed

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK