“Good food, friendly service!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #81 of 477 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 9 October 2016

The meat on the ribs here fell off the bone and was so easy to eat and very tasty. All four of us enjoyed our meals and the service was very friendly and efficient. I was expecting the shrooms appetizer to be like Houlihans, with the mushrooms stuffed, but these were deep fried and also very tasty. No room for dessert. Highly recommended.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

My son defined his steak as rare Done. It was well done on the outside and rare on the inside. We stopped on the way home to use gift cards since the Logans near us closed. I can see why. The best part of the meal was the peach tea. The staff was very friendly.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't the best. If you'd like a member of our team to follow-up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We ate at Logan's about a week ago. The food was good and the service is great; however their cleanliness left a lot to be desired. the bucket on the table for peanut shells was full of shells and trash; but worse than that we sat near a window and the blinds and window sill were filthy, covered in dust.
We would come here again but if the cleanliness hasn't improved it may be the last time.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't the best. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I'm a semi-regular customer of Logan's in York. They continue to be one of the better chains in this area. The criticisms I have today is mostly directed towards corporate, rather than the individual restaurant. I just hope it gets passed on up the chain or restaurant management is free to make minor adjustments to the corporate menu.

Firstly, service is consistently very good here. The only opportunity for improvement I saw this time is that servers need to be flagged down when the restaurant first gets busy. They are much better at checking on tables after they have established some sort of rhythm after a wave of customers comes in. Managers could step in and assist more at these times and would improve service during the early stages of a crunch.

My dinner choice was the new "Moonshine New York Strip & Grilled Shrimp". I enjoyed the meal, but it could have been a lot better. This is where I hope restaurant management has some flexibility with menu items.

The steak was marinated with a brown sugar bourbon rub and glazed with a "moonshine" sauce. The steak was perfectly cooked to my requested "medium" temp. The rub and the glaze gave the steak a wonderfully strong flavor, which I very much enjoyed.

However, the same "moonshine" glaze was used on the shrimp. While great for the steak, it completely overpowered the shrimp, even though the shrimp were also cooked to the perfect texture.

The crispy onion garnish was a complete waste. It tasted like a very salty can of crispy onion pieces that cover a thanksgiving green bean casserole.

I do love the rub and glaze on the steak and would like to be able to order that without the shrimp and the useless crispy onion garnish. Sauteed onions would have be so much better. I hope that restaurant management can offer that and add a note to the menus to let customers know about it.

The evening as an all-in-all good one. Service, drinks, and sides were all very good as usual. I just hope to be able to order that bourbon rub and moonshine glaze on any steak on the menu.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Thanks for your honest feedback. Our team will be happy to follow up with your concerns if you'd like. Just give them a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. We hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Didn't expect much from a chain restaurant. Very surprised! Food was excellent. Don't miss the grilled meatloaf. Try the pimento cheese sticks. Rolls were great. Definitely a place we will come back to.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Thanks for leaving a review, we are glad you enjoyed our food!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK