Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Just amazing

Stop by it ! Not just because you'd be a biker, but because this is... history, proud people... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Flying_Teddy
Chatelet, Belgium
Showcase of American production at its Best

Having worked in a production environment in the past, my wife and I were curious to see what... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
PorscheRich
Flemington, New Jersey

All reviews steel toe tour free tour great tour factory tour assembly line tour guide gift shop open house factory floor safety glasses tour takes manufacturing process hour tour take pictures paid tour closed toe shoes first hand
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We live in York, took my visiting cousins from AL on the “steel toe tour.” Well worth the time and cost. Amazing factory, and if you’ve ever ridden a motorcycle, a must! Takes about 2.5 hours, about 2 actually walking the factory. I especially appreciated the headset all are given allowing the tour guide to be heard loud and clear over the machinery noise. HD has changed over the years, a lot since my last visit several years ago, gone much more hi tech, the robotics are impressive. Highly recommend, tour guide Lou was awesome.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The best tour ever. Seeing these classic machines being assembled is the best use of one hour. Great guide who explained the working factory very well.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

As an owner of an flhx - the steel toe tour gave me a new appreciation for my ride. The level of accuracy, detail, technology used in the facility is impressive. Ethel was a wonderful tour guide - it just so happened that it was just the two of us. So - she gave us a private tour.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

While planning our Gettysburg trip, I saw that the HD factory was nearby in York & we booked the steel toe tour. (They provide slip on steel toe protection if needed)
Very interesting watching the assembly line in action.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We did the basic tour because the steel toe tour was sold out. It was still awesome. The clothing store and museum were also very nice.

Date of experience: February 2018