“Hey, my name's Mikey, and I like it!”
Review of Carlucci's Grill

Carlucci's Grill
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I usually don't go to Italian places because hey, I can make it better.

I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was very good. Portion sizes were not gluttony size. They filled you. I like not to over eat. Quality over quantity. So many places try to make up with quantity.

My first generation Italian friends swear by this joint. I go by their word and my taste buds.

Service was friendly.

I also went there for an after funeral get together. Top notch. The family was at ease and comforted at a difficult time by the good service

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant and the family of others is excellent, 5 stars all around. This is a wonderful place to take your family and friends and feel like you're at home, being served anything you need fresh to order. Bravo, bellicimo!

2  Thank Zac777Walters
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Some of the food is really good here. Some, not so much.
Portions do tend to be on the smaller size.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had dinner with two other couples on a Tuesday. The room was comfortable and nicely decorated. Low noise level, but there were not many other tables were occupied(and now I know why). The staff was welcoming and friendly and the service was a bit above average. Unfortunately, the food did not match. The gnocci were commercial and ok, but they were brought almost drowning in a pesto sauce that had neither the aroma nor the taste of basil and probably never saw a pine nut. The baked salmon with grilled vegetables looked good but the fish was overdone. Portion sizes were on the small side. The coffee was disappointingly weak. Other folks at the table ordered eggplant parm (a house special), an eggplant rollatini, and another fish. No was raving.

1  Thank aaron l
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My niece's baby shower was held at Carlucci's today, and I have to commend this establishment. When we arrived with all of the decorations and party supplies, the staff assisted in helping us unload the cars and carrying everything in. They also were instrumental in helping with the setup. The service was fabulous and the food was tremendoous. Following the shower, not only were we told we weren't to clean up, that they would do it, the staff assisted in carrying everything out for us, including the presents. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Carrie D