All reviews front desk two room suite bagels hot tub free cookies reading area would stay here again enjoyed my stay staff was friendly hie whim toilet microwave college
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and really enjoyed my stay. Super fast ad friendly check in. Room was nicely decorated and very clean. Breakfast was good, lots of options. Overall a really great stay. Hotel was really nice and clean. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for the feedback, Jacc0408! We aim to have friendly staff and clean rooms, so I'm glad to hear it's paying off. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Hotel was clean and quaint, just a little small in my opinion. If you are a big person, you will not benefit from this hotel in terms of the bathroom. When you sit on the toilet (obviously I mean ladies lol) ... you are literally face to face with the front door. You need to get up in order to open the door and no one can come in while you are sitting there. There is very little sink space as well. However, for the purpose we needed (an overnight stay to visit a college) .. it served us well. Food was average (bagels were a little hard but that could be due to sitting out and not many guests on the day we went).

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the feedback, Natesha. Glad to hear that you found our rooms clean. I do wish that we could make the bathrooms larger, but they're manageable as long as two people don't need to be in there getting ready at the same time. Again thank you for the review and hope to see you again if you ever need a room in Wyomissing!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Usually I pick Marriott and never had a problem. But I wanted a free breakfast, well
that was a mistake. As soon as we arrived on a Friday evening, we started to call around to see if we could stay somewhere else. Room very small not REALLY clean, tiny bathroom, door hit your knee if you tried closing the bathroom door!
Phone had yuck on it, stains on bedding. Forget the hot tub, had no jets, just a few bubbles. Pool was loaded with kids, which is fine for families, but not for a little peace and quiet. Then watch your bill when it's charged on your credit card. Your receipt states one number and they try to put through an additional $20 ! I called and was told it was "held for incidentals, such as damage or something missing" and that it would drop off in a few days, I just got back but will watch that it does, hasn't yet. What happened if I didn't call, would everyone catch this? Deceitful, tell me you are doing that at least. I won't be returning to this hotel and DO NOT RECONMEND.

Room Tip: Skip this one if you really want clean and quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jacob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear JUDY S,
I apologize for the experience that you had while you were here at our hotel. The cleanliness especially concerns me as I just received a similar review, which is well out of the ordinary for us and I would like to get more information so that I can find out who cleaned your room. I would appreciate details about your stay - you can reach out to me at 610-373-4444 or hiexswyomissing@gmail.com.
As for the pending $20.00 hold on your card, that is a standard hotel policy and we did call all other local hotels to ensure that the amount we hold is in line with the area. It is automatically returned after each guest's departure with no direct action required by the hotel or the guest, although it takes a few days to process (especially with a debit card). It is listed on each registration card that our guests sign and initial at check-in, but I apologize that my front desk staff did not announce it or make it clear as I prefer to be open and honest with our guests.
Again I apologize for your experience and hope you will reach out to me with more details.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed hear for the weekend was ok would I stay again no.the room had a funny smell, and the layout of the hotel is a mess. The breakfasts was good food was frequently changed and yummy. Pool closed at 10 which kind of stinks because if you got in late no pool.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tiffany R,
I'm sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. Did you report the odor to the front desk or housekeeping staff? We take the cleanliness of our rooms and our guest's comfort very seriously so I'm sure we could have done something if notified. Since I do not have any information regarding your room and stay dates, I'd appreciate any information so that we can investigate further and avoid a repeat. You can reach me at 610-373-4444.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Great staff, easy check in process! Good breakfast spread in the mornings which was great before we headed out to work.
Staff gladly accepted our boxes and shipped out the ones we needed back after. Very helpful! Will probably stay here again next year.
Easy walk over the bridge to downtown restaurants.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Jacob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear mushroomjar,

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Everyone loves going to the WWII Weekend air show here in Reading. No problem holding your boxes for your arrival - just let us know if you need to send more items next year!