“Best Italian bread in Williamsport!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joanna's Italian Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Williamsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 September 2011

My family has been getting bread from Joanna's since I can remember. It's always fresh and the special orders my family gets--Country Italian and the hot pepper bread are consistently good. Also, when you stop in for bread, grab a canoli or two or three... :)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Joanna's Italian Bakery

Reviewed 19 August 2011

TIP: The retail space in the bakery is rather small, so the selection is a bit limited compared to what you would expect at a bakery. First check out the items they make on their website and then call in and order ahead and you will get exactly what you want. It will be freshly baked and ready for you once you pick up your order.

We ordered the rum cake and it was to die for. The bakery uses real rum and not rum extract and all fresh ingredients. We also picked up a few canolies while we were there and they were delicious. I would recommend this bakery to a friend.

Reviewed 22 April 2011

Ok Joanna,you helped my husband Gary suprise me one more time this month for my birthday. He is really dragging this one out. I cannot get my head out of the cookie tin.
They are soooooo good, best,hardest to make cookies in the world ,and bring back such wonderful memories. Thanks! See you when I get back to town. Maybe in May but for sure in Sept.

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Peg Kull

Reviewed 2 December 2010

I special ordered a tiramisu cake after having tasted Joanna's creation at a party. It was not only beautifully presented, but delicious also. Definitely a winner.

Reviewed 15 October 2007

I rank Joanna's as among the top 2 cannoli's that I've had in the world. Number 2 would be in Erice, Sicily at the Golden Tulip Bakery. I bought 3 and finished all 3 in the car within 50miles and serious thought about driving back to pick up more. If I'm anywhere near Williamsport, PA, I will drive by for the cannoli's again.