Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

US$ 112
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Residence Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

US$ 127
US$ 98
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

Best Western Williamsport Inn(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 94
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 132
US$ 121
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 107
US$ 93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 118
US$ 107
Priceline
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 148
US$ 126
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

All reviewsfront deskdvd playeroff the highwaysmall poolbreakfast was excellentnice place to staygas stationcomfortable bedfitness roomwafflesin townconvenient locationsausagestaff was very friendly and helpfulclose to downtowncontinental breakfasthotel is located
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My daughter and I were here for a wedding. The hotel was great---the rooms and the rest of the hotel were very clean, mattresses were super comfy, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location worked great for the wedding activities. The coffee was decent and the free breakfast, although limited in choices, was pretty good. Will definitely stay here next time we come to town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Clean, friendly, great breakfast. The staff is very friendly from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is in a convenient hotel, very close to route 80. The hotel is very clean. There is a small pool. If you have a student at Pennsylvania College of Technology this is the perfect location because the school is directly across the street. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived at close to midnight on night of check in and the woman behind the counter was friendly and helpful. Clean modern hotel. The room was good but the A.C. was a little noisy. Adjusted the settings and it was better so keep that in mind. Bed was a little soft for my taste but that's just personal preference. Breakfast was good but perhaps could be replenished a little quicker. Overall I'd recommend it for a travel stopover.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We got here and the staff was not rude but just not very friendly. The room was ok. My biggest problem. Was they charged me a $120 deposit without telling me they were gonna do that. I could hsve adjusted my bank account accordingly if they said up front. When I asked why the charged me that it was explained, but will take 7 to 10 days for it to release. I could hsve paid that in cash so I'd get it back at check out. Just think that was kind of "hidden".

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Darlene R
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Guest, I apologize about the confusion with your incidental charge. When you use a debit card it does hold a small pending charge due to the banks processing practices. We do have a sign at our front desk explaining this. If I can assist you in anyway please don't hesitate to call the hotel. thank you The Fairfield Inn and Suites team

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My room....
Walked in smelled very musty. The phones didn't work the GM came to fix it on check out morning. The hotel needs a real bad update. Everything in the room looked as old as 10 plus years old.

I will not return and will not recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Angel H
947karens947, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for letting us know about the issues you encountered at our hotel. We are having our maintenance thoroughly inspect and correct any issues in the room. thank you the Fairfield Inn and Suites Team