Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 232
HolidayInn.com
US$ 210
TownePlace Suites
Best Western Williamsport Inn(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 337
Residence Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)
US$ 232
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskoff the highwaybreakfast was excellenttypical hotelroom was cleanwafflesin townstaff was friendlyconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againvisiting familyhotel breakfastsausagepenn stateclose to downtownhotel is locatedonly stayed one night
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My room....
Walked in smelled very musty. The phones didn't work the GM came to fix it on check out morning. The hotel needs a real bad update. Everything in the room looked as old as 10 plus years old.

I will not return and will not recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Angel H
947karens947, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for letting us know about the issues you encountered at our hotel. We are having our maintenance thoroughly inspect and correct any issues in the room. thank you the Fairfield Inn and Suites Team

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Well located. Fresh, clean new property. Friendly staff. Busy morning breakfast. Small but well maintained fitness room and same for pool - enough to get that work out in during my travels. Nice yet compact suites available with all the usual amenities. My room was on back side of hotel, not a great view out the window but then again I'm just there to sleep. Great property for the price. Check out the "Marriott" photos across from the elevator.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Friendly staff, clean room, however, beds were VERY disappointing - too soft and bouncy. Rooms were a bit tight (we had two queens). Breakfast was good. Very convenient location and close to downtown restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're happy to hear you encountered a friendly staff and a clean room. We do apologize that you weren't satisfied with the comfort of the beds. We shared your feedback with our housekeeping and engineering team to ensure this is corrected moving forward. We thank you for your time and we hope to serve you better whenever your travels bring you to Williamsport!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We like Fairfield Inns and this didn't disappoint. Was clean and nice. Breakfast was as good as usual. Close to town. We only stayed one night but plan to return in the future and stay a few days. We were just passing through on our way to Rhode Island. Only thing I missed was coffee in the lobby when we arrived. I asked if they had little creamers so I could make in room but said they only had creamer cartons but did not offer to get me some. I can not use the powder creamers. Not a problem just thought I would mention. We will be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

While driving from Rochester to Hershey, we halted here for night. Williamsport is roughly 2 hours from Hershey park. However it saved ~$100 compared to hotels in Hershey. As expected from Marriott, this is decent hotel, comfortable for stay. Good spacious room with two queen beds, suitable for family of four adults. Good Breakfast.
Only one thing bothered me was network connection. It was dropping very often. I did not take it up with front desk as I had net pack on my cell.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms here would be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajiv M
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable and relaxing stay with us!