While driving from Rochester to Hershey, we halted here for night. Williamsport is roughly 2 hours from Hershey park. However it saved ~$100 compared to hotels in Hershey. As expected from Marriott, this is decent hotel, comfortable for stay. Good spacious room with two queen beds, suitable for family of four adults. Good Breakfast.
Only one thing bothered me was network connection. It was dropping very often. I did not take it up with front desk as I had net pack on my cell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across from the campus of the Pennsylvania College of Technology, The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Williamsport is committed to providing a smooth and relaxing stay with the exceptional service that you would expect from the Marriott brand! We welcome you with our free high speed Wi-Fi, indoor fitness center, an indoor heated pool, complimentary business center, and a hot complimentary breakfast to start your day! Fairfield Inn and Suites is just a few minutes away from the Little League World Series complex, UPMC Susquehanna Health, Lycoming College, Liberty Arena, Hiawatha River Paddleboat, Historic Bowman Field, and the Williamsport Regional Airport so you aren't far from the sights and sounds of Williamsport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport Hotel Williamsport
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Williamsport
- Fairfield Inn Williamsport
- Fairfield Williamsport
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Williamsport
- Williamsport Fairfield Inn