“amazing , pleasently happy”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Reviewed 13 January 2017

The roads were very bad the night i walked into the Fair field Inn and Suites . I pulled off the highway because,, i knew I could not travel anymore due to the conditions. The front desk girl saw i was visibly shaken(I think her name was Yolanda) and offered some hot coffee for me even before I checked in. the front desk girl was so kind and had a smile on her face that radiated through her voice. I was visibly shaken due to the conditions of the road. The hotel is located right off 180 . I am a platinum member and they upgraded me to a larger room with a king bed in it and a sofa bed. i appreciated the upgrade although it was just me. The room was so clean i was amazed. The room smelled so fresh. i noticed they had a pool but, I did not use it. In the morning I was so, pleased that the breakfast was so healthy. The breakfast was so, different from the last time I was here. They had two choices of meats, two choices of eggs and cereal and fresh fruit. Someone that is trying to eat healthy and watch there figure this was very helpful. I really enjoy staying here this is my second time. I normally stay at the other Marriott in town but, it is to loud there and I enjoy the quiet place at the Fair field . Everyone was so nice I truely felt like i belonged here . I will be back .

Room Tip: the front desk are so accomodating and sweet. Rooms are super clean, breakfast is top rated
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

We thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled that you experienced a wonderful stay and greeted to such a heartwarming welcome after the icy conditions! Yes we have expanded our breakfast to include more eggs, meats, and fruit options as well as additional pastries and food toppings and we are delighted that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

My family and I stopped on our return home to Toronto from Ashburn, VA. We chose to stop in Williamsport based on the distance remaining on the trip, but chose the hotel based on the reviews. The hotel was clean and modern with very courteous staff both the evening we arrived and the following morning. The room was spotless and comfortable. I would highly recommend business travelers or people passing through to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
karen s, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Ndfelix, we thank you for your feedback and appreciate the wonderful compliments you gave our staff and our hotel! It's always our mission to deliver exceptional service and we are delighted to hear that our staff went above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. We are glad you decided to stop in Williamsport and hope you had an opportunity to check out the cool sights around town as well. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Spent one evening at this property. The reception was quick and effortless and very pleasant. The room was very clean and well maintained, The morning breakfast was very good and the staff supporting it were very attentive. O good place to stay

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Was abruptly awoken by a fire alarm, I was told it would be taken car of because there was no fire. The fire alarm went off for hours which resulted in zero sleep. House keeping intentionally ignored do not disturb sign two times, one of which I was sleeping in my under ware. Breakfast was your average fake eggs and bacon.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for an overnight while traveling home from NY. Marriott properties always deliver and this stay was a welcome, comfortable break from the highway. Clean, comfortable and easy access just off the route we were traveling. Ahhhhh!! Woke up the next morning ready to hit the road again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear great stay in Pa, thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites In Williamsport, Pa. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your say with us. We appreciate your compliments and look forward to seeing you again when your travel plans find you in Williamsport, Pa. The Fairfield inn and Suites team.