“Remodeling-but great service inside” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 173 Restaurants in Williamsport
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Delicatessen, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester Springs PA
“Remodeling-but great service inside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2010

After long day on the road, it was great to be greeted by smiling faces-excellent service-quick food out of the kitchen and it was well prepared too!
I spoke with the manager on duty and told her that the whole crew had done a great job-and I eat in a lot of these type restaurants.
Service and food was so good that I ate there the next night-ordered different food but still had great service and the food was good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Anchorage, Alaska
“Food is fine, but stick to beer and straight liquor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2009

Food was as to be expected. Edible but not gourmet. The mixed drinks, however, were a waste of money. We tried 3 different ones, but sent one back because there was absolutely no alcohol to be detected. I couldn't really taste any in the other two but kept them anyway. My suggestion would be to order your liquor straight up with a mixer of your choice on the side.

It was convenient to the hotel, but I doubt I'd go there again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“A typical Fridays and very convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2009

I ate in this place because it was attached to the Best Western where I was staying. I have had to use Friday's too often lately, but I had an item from their smaller portion menu (mac and cheese with a chicken filet) $7, and it was surprisingly good. Service was pleasant and efficient.

Williamsport
“Wait Forever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2009

I had BBQ rib here one time, it took over 45 mins to get my food, and the waiter didn't come over to tell us why it took so long. Bad service, since that, I never ate their, this TGI sucks.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
NY
“Fun Atmosphere with friendly faces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2008

We were greeted promptly, and when I told the server of my son's allergies, they immediately brought me a detailed sheet with all of the ingrediants and helped us find exactly the right menu choices for him and the rest the family. The food came quickly with smiling faces. We felt very comfortable and not a bother to the server. We recommend visiting The T.G.I. Friday's in Williamsport. Awesome, and Fun!!!