See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The people at the reception for this hotel were polite though efficiency and professionalism was inconsistent from person to person in different situations. We had been driving for the whole day and the city had some kind of sports event that resulted in all hotels being booked, so we had no choice but to stay here. But the room was not the cleanest of motel rooms. Bathroom floor all around was dingy, even bed skirts were visibly dirty. I really don't care how simple a room is or what is in it as long as it is clean and it has a comfortable bed, which are really the two necessary factors for a good night of sleep in unfamiliar spaces. Our room had a kitchenette equipped with basics, a desk and TV. We used none of this and I could only imagine someone cooking in such a tight, enclosed space allowing smells to impregnate into curtains, carpet and other surfaces. I was glad it was only one night and I'll never go back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Krystal C, Director of Sales at Liberty Lodge Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Please accept our sincerest apologies for your experience! I will be speaking with our front desk staff to ensure they follow our standard procedures and are "across the board" polite, efficient & professional. We do have a new Guest services representative that is still learning the system and our policies. I will do my best to ensure everyone is on the same page & providing the same great service.
Also, our apologies for the cleanliness issues in your Guestroom; we will try to research which room you stayed in and ensure that issues are corrected. Our Liberty Lodge property almost never receives negative feedback and I intend on keeping it that way; we will do whatever it takes on our end to ensure our housekeeping team is following protocol and putting forth their best effort to clean all rooms to the standards by which they should be.
Again, please rest assured that I will act on this immediately and ensure that this negative experience is not repeated moving forward.
Thank you again for your feedback and alerting us to the issues that you experienced. Any further comments and/or assistance with details would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you again!! I hope that you have a wonderful afternoon and that you will give us another opportunity to make this right for you. Again, I am terribly sorry that you were not provided cleaner accommodations and better service and I can assure you that this is not customary procedure for us. We will fix it.
Sincerest Apologies,
Liberty Lodge Williamsport

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my family had a great stay in this place. The room was very comfortable, it had a dishwasher, tableware, kitchen, stove, anything you'd have in your own house. The beds were good as well, the kids slept 'till 10:00 A.M! There was even a court where we could lunch outside. There was even a BBQ! A lot of value for my money.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Krystal C, Director of Sales at Liberty Lodge Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review; I am so happy that we were able to provide you such great service and accommodations during your stay! It's great that you were (ALL) able to sleep in & relax a little while you were in town!! When the kids sleep; all is well! :) Again, thank you so much for sharing your great experience of our property and our people; it's so rewarding when our Guests have such great memories from their stays!
I will be sure to share your review with all of our staff!
We certainly look forward to serving you again when you travel back to the Williamsport area!!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

The room was clean and comfortable. The only negative was there was a strong lingering scent of lysol type of smell when we arrived. About an hour after being in the room we noticed a couple small gnat or flea type of bugs but no more. (Could they have come in from outside?) We began to wonder if this room was a pet friendly room, thus the strong cleaning smell. In the morning we heard a small dog barking in the next room (top, 3rd floor). We never did ask if the room was pet friendly but if you have allergies, you might want to ask.

Great that it has frig, cooktop, small micro & free continental bkfst across parking lot at Econolodge where you check in! Staff very nice and friendly!

Room Tip: Might be pet friendly, we didn't ask, but if you have allergies please verify. We did hear a small dog bark in room next door.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Krystal C, Director of Sales at Liberty Lodge Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for your review; I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, despite the strong cleaner odor. We do try to ensure the rooms are not smelling so strong when we inspect, after cleaning. I will notify our Head Housekeeper to keep attention on this so that it does not happen moving forward.
Our properties are pet-friendly, but we clean them very thoroughly so that anyone with allergies is not affected.
Unfortunately, being central-Pennsylvania; we do have some issues with "gnats" from time to time. We try our best to keep them away and have pest control spray around the property every month so that these little guys are not encouraged to linger! :)
Again, thank you so much for sharing your great experience with our amenities and our team! I will be sure to share your review with all of our staff!
We certainly look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Williamsport area!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Upgraded to a bigger suite complete with full kitchen and l/r space. I was treated like their favorite Aunt had come in for a visit. Staff was polite, friendly and accommodating. This hotel is a saved in my GPS favorites.

Room Tip: Parking was very convenient and it is close to everything, Vitamin shop across the street, near shopping all within walking distance.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review; I am so happy that we were able to provide you such great service and accommodations during your stay! It truly is reviews and Guest experiences like this that make working in this industry so amazing and rewarding! Again, thank you so much for sharing your great experience and memory of our property and our people!
I will be sure to share your review with all of our staff!

Reviewed 8 May 2016

This was not our first stay here, but will probably be the last. Should've known it wasn't going to be good upon check in, as they couldn't find my booking for two rooms on their check in system, but they had a paper copy of it. Took around ten minutes to finally figure something out, and said I would take whatever they could give me. So instead of two rooms with two queen beds, I was put in one with the queen beds, then one supposed king size with a pull out couch. Then entering the room, first things noticed was the many dead occupants. One odd looking one in full view under the sink area, then many along the window ledge. I figured house keeping would get them the next morning, but nope, still there. Then with the tile bathroom floor, was very sticky and slippery. Didn't seem that it was rinsed after cleaning, just the soapy water left to dry. I washed it down with one of the room towels so we wouldn't stick or slip. When I brought this up upon check out, it was like oh well, we will tell the cleaners. I usually don't complain, but the bugs were nasty.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Krystal C, Director of Sales at Liberty Lodge Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback of our property! Thank you for your honesty; I want to extend, and hope that you'll accept, our sincerest apologies!! We really try our best to maintain conditions of the property and focus on our service and cleanliness.
As soon as I finish typing, I will be sharing your feedback with our Management crew and Staff, so that we are all aware of where we "dropped the ball" and where we need to improve. We have sufficient Housekeeping meetings and a lot of communication to ensure that everyone is aware of the importance of Satisfied Guests and promoting loyalty with the Guests that stay with us. I feel that this is, not only an unfortunate mistake on our part, but an inexcusable one. I will be following up to determine who cleaned your room and which Head Housekeeper inspected it.
Again, thank you for your time and feedback, and I hope that you will accept my apology on behalf of our entire staff. I can assure you that our Liberty Lodge property, very rarely, receives poor reviews and we will do whatever it takes on our end to keep it that way.
I would like a way that I can try to make this right, with you, if possible, please advise.
We certainly hope to serve you again, during your next visit to Williamsport PA, I will offer whatever we can to rectify your poor experience.
I hope that you'll have a wonderful day.

Warmest Wishes,