“Best pizza around!”

Ranked #122 of 287 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Established in 1972 Dino's Pizza and Restaurant is a locally owned and operated pizzeria. Opened in 1972, we pride ourselves in providing authentic Italian food. We mix our dough fresh in-house daily. Our sauce is made from the finest ingredients and is an italian secret recipe passed down through the family. We use only the finest quality Mozzarella cheese shredded on premises. We also serve a variety of subs, sandwiches, pasta, salads and fresh homemade soups. Come join us for a quick bite to eat or evening meal with true Italian tastes at the Wyoming Valley Mall where we are located near JC Penny. Or call ahead for convenient takeout meals.
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We stop by every Friday for a tray of pie pizza, it is the best in the area. Even my son who lives in Florida, never misses a chance while visiting to get a pie, he loves it, hard to get good pizza in Florida!

Pete J, Owner at Dino's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thank you! I'm happy you enjoy your visits to Dinos. As far as Florida goes, go visit my brother in punta gorda, his place is called Bella Napoli. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

My wife and I ate there this Saturday at or around noon. We ordered a meatball sub or hoagie as it is known there. The sandwich was disgusting, meatball were semi warm, lack of salt,unmelted tasteless cheese, The meat looked like a ball of grayish matter, tasteless and was in fact garbage. The pizza at the counter looked like frozen pizzas, , thin, cheap on toppings, frankly this was one of the worst , badly prepared food I have ever had, sorry but this had to be told, this place does not deserve the rating that is displayed, ... next time use some real meat not only filler for meatballs

1  Thank am1641
Pete J, Owner at Dino's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

I'm sorry your experience wasn't as you expected. I wish you would have said something to me I could have fixed it at the time. I invite you back for a better experience. As far as the frozen pizza comment, I'm sorry you feel that way. We make our own dough, cut our own cheese, and make our own sauce and it's a lengthy process. I assure you it is not frozen pizza and the other 10 reviews can back that up. Thank you for your business have a nice holiday.
Dinos

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Was looking for a good place to eat and came across Dino's. The pizza is very tasty and the location is convenient.

A good location to grab a bite whether you are on the go or or eating inside.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Dino's is by far the best pizza in Northeastern Pennsylvania. The chicken wing pizza is amazing along with the Pepperoni sticks and other dishes Dino's offers. If you or your family ever visit NEPA, make sure to enjoy one of the best pizza experiences around at Dino's in the Wyoming Valley Mall.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

I don't always go to NorthEast PA; but when I do, Dino's is always the place I go to receive an OUTSTANDING meal! Best pizza I have ever had and I have been to Italy so I know my pizza. I strongly recommend this restaurant if you are in a hurry, family style, or even looking to take you woman out for a FANTASTIC meal.

1  Thank Joseph A