“Great Ice Cream”
Review of Snack Shack

Snack Shack
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Wilkes-Barre
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We enjoyed the Ice Cream here at a very reasonable price. The people are friendly and helpful. The ice cream is very creamy and delicious. It's easy access to get it and enjoy.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Best Gelati to satisfy my sweet tooth. I prefer Mango flavor for anything so obviously I had a small Mango w/ vanilla.. I'd hate to see another larger size container. Delicious, filling & most satisfying.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Always a favorite spot when in the area. The ice cream is excellent and the prices are fair

Great place to take the kids.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Very good ice cream,shakes. They have a large variety to choose from,including fat free,sugar free that is delicious.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

New management X3 have ruined this former best ice cream shop. Last time I went there, they served me half a scoop on a broken cone; I should have returned it but instead vowed to never return. The time before I had a hot fudge sundae and they served it with a soupspoon! My spouse had a banana boat that was served in a ice cream cookie tray and soup spoon! Rotten how the new owners would put profit before service and quality! I predict they will be selling the shop or going out of business soon. Do not waste your time or money!

3  Thank Ann M