“Cheesesteaks were awesome!”

Philadelphia Subs
Ranked #33 of 295 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 9 November 2017

i am from Philadelphia, so when I saw the name I just HAD to try them. Not completely philly style but they were still delish. There was quite a wait for them since the place was busy.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Best place for a hoagie! Love it here so much, so yummy, & so cute inside. I go here constsntly, never sick of it. The workers are all so kind too.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I can tell you that the ceiling inside is exactly 6 feet 6 inches from the ground. How do I know? I'm 6'6" & as I was ordering, my head was firmly pressed against the ceiling. Ha, once you get over the initial claustrophobia, the place is fantastic.

I was in the Wilkes Barre area around lunchtime, looking for a place to eat. All the good pizza places don't open until 4:00, so I just drove around looking for a place. The signage of this place jumped out at me, so I looped around & stopped in. You order at the counter, they have a menu on the wall & a chalkboard with the specials. I opted for a fried bologna hoagie & a footlong chili dog. The food came out fast & everything was delicious. The hot dog itself would have been a good meal for most...they use a hoagie bun instead of a hot dog bun & it was filled with chili. Very filling.

The folks seated next to me ordered a cheesesteak which was HUGE...makes me definitely want to go back to try one.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Needed to satisfy my Cheesesteak taste buds having not been in the Philly area for about 10 years. If you never had a chicken Cheesesteak, you owe it to yourself to try one! Delicious!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The best cheese steak in northeast Pennsylvania by far. From the bread to the onions to the cheese to the beef. Blows the others away. Don't forget to have some tater tots while you're here.

1  Thank HR218guy