1,132 results
All reviews rustic kitchen mohegan sun casino floor johnny rockets slot machines hotel and casino bar louie table games nice casino ruth chris players club atlantic city race track nice room gambling valet comps
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We had a few disappointments with this casino. The indoor pool area was very small and they did not have a jacuzzi in there in which to chill out after sitting at the slots/tables; no outdoor pool either. We've been to regular hotels (and casinos) that had more amenities. The casino had a "Terrace" with benches that was enclosed with high brick/concrete walls so the views of the mountains and sunsets or anything else for that matter were not happening there. We did have a beautiful sunset view out our room window though. The room did not even have a small refrigerator. So happy we brought a small cooler to fill with ice periodically and drinks. We got our player cards but most slots did not register them for play. Went back to counter where cards were issued and the employee gave me 2 new cards in case another didn't work. They said that the computers in the slots malfunction at times and to try another machine. I went on 6 one night before finding one that accepted my card which gives rewards. I like to change machines at times but was afraid card would not register again and I'd have to try over and over as before. This was total frustration that I did not need while away! Also, bring a sweater, sweatshirt (or down coat, LOL) as the casino is freezing!!! On a positive note, the employees in every area were very friendly and helpful and the restaurants were excellent. Also, the room was immaculate and bathroom was very nice. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were great.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a high floor (4 & up) and sundown/sunset view (which faces customer parking lot) over mountains.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dobzano75
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The hotel check in was quick. We were able to unload our things in our room and head down for fun. The restaurants are top notch. Rustic Kitchen is one of my favorites but if I'm in a hurry I like Johnny Rockets. Both are great food and good service. The casino is large with the only problem I encountered was getting in and getting out. They have a fence around the casino with security at the entrances but sometimes it's hard to find where to enter and where to exit. The beverage service is great. They take your order and someone else returns with your order promptly. Overall a great experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2018

good service, helpful staff, exceptional front lobby staff and caring room service and cleaning. The fact that that you have scooter service show your dedication to the handicap. Some of the vendors gave military discount, which was a help, but wish they all could.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2018

It was a nice stay. Enjoyed the room. The most comfortable bed. Wish I would win once in awhile, but that is the name of the game. The food is excellent. I really Enjoyed Bar Louie. I recommend this casino.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Couldn't believe how long we waited for the server at the coffee shop just inside the hotel. We went twice to get a coffee, and both times we waited 10 minutes without even being acknowledged. Thank goodness for the horse racing!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple