“Not a gem”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Wilkes-Barre
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We do not have a DQ anywhere around us at home so we stopped for dinner. Had some issues with our order. It took 20 minutes and my sandwich was apparently not ever going to be ready since they did not have the right roll and the meat was frozen. After 40 minutes I got a different sandwich and a free flurry. However, some. Communication would have gone a long way. The place was also dirty. Floors and tables were sticky and the garbage was overflowing. This place needs a manager who can manage since there looked like there was plenty of help there.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The "managers" are rude young people and refused to correct my order. They even suggested that I ordered wrong! Finally, I was told that my lunch was "no big deal". I asked for the owner's name and they refused to tell me...so I'm off to contact corporate and report this. I used to be a trainer for a popular chain restaurant, and this was not just poor customer service, it was a personal attack. There is no reason for any employee to insult a guest - EVER!
P.S. The DQ Satisfaction # is 1.866.793.7582
DQ Corporate can be reached at 1.952.830.0200 for customers in the United States.

1  Thank loriepaix
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

A friend and I took our five children to get the free cone on the first day of spring, the find a typed sign on the door saying "they were not participating". Really?? They can't give to their community one day a year! Won't be returning

1  Thank Kristi K
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I have been to Dairy Queen many times. They have a good selection of ice cream and burgers. The food is always good and its a nice place for a quick lunch. very affordable.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I have a hearing condition and certain pitches of sounds hurt my
ears. Sit outside and eat, even in winter.