“Never had a bad meal or bad service!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 295 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We have eaten here several times and this is the first review I have written about them. Every time the meals have been great and we have not had a bad server yet. My wife had the prime rib steak and I had the ribs and we had the blooming onion as an appetizer, all were great! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good meal in the area.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Came here for lunch and had a great experience!!!! Our waiter Doug, was knowledgeable, pleasant and willing to answer our questions. If you come by do not hesitate to ask for him as your waiter. The manager Lamar, also a very professional and courteous man who loves feedback and appreciates his crew. Definitely will be back and will spread the word about the amazing service here. Thanks Outback!

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Outback is my favorite chain restaurant & WB's is fantastic. They have the best ribs. You can eat them in your Sunday best clothes. The meat comes completely off the bone & I mean completely. I always get the house salad with the tangy tomato dressing to accompany my meal. My favorite is the Victoria cut with horseradish crust is no longer on the menu but I'll let you in on a secret. If manager Ed Malinowski is there & they're not too busy he'll make it for you. I've never been turned down yet when I requested it.That is how you treat customers give that little extra & the'll keep coming back. The wait staff is excellent too. This combination will keep me coming back.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Food is outback good what can I say its the same at every outback. Service in wilkes barre sucks. Every weekend 1 to 2 hour consistent waits. You think a business that is consisteny overcrowded would expand with more seating, but that would require a brain. Lied to about wait times. Forgotten about on the wait list and 40 minute entree wait times. SERIOUSLY

1  Thank Charles P
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Great service, the food was excellent as well as our drinks from the bar! Got seated right away & our server came over to take our order right after we were seated.