“Need more help”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #198 of 287 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I came here early Sunday morning and even though we saw at least 5 workers, only one lady was working both the drive thru window and the front. There was one lady who just stared at all the customers waiting from behind the counter! We ordered the egg McMuffin and I was disappointed in the taste, which we usually like but the egg was very dry, overly cooked and the bun was soggy, as if it had been sitting around waiting for a long time... When one travels, you would like your food and service to be tolerable. This visit wasn't.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

A delicious lunch prepared by courteous and friendly staff. Food was cooked to perfection and was simply yummy. Restaurant was clean and bathrooms were also very clean. Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this McDonalds.

1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 23 October 2016

One "Derelict" Manning the Drive-Through Window was Disrupting and Intimidating the Entire McDonald's Staff AND the Customers at this Location... AND HE SHOULD BE "FIRED!"

Today is Saturday, October 22, 2016; the time is 9:06pm. My husband and I were just at this McDonald's restaurant located at the corner of Casey Avenue and Route 309 in Wilkes-Barre Township -- 900 Wilkes-Barre Township Boulevard. We were driving a large truck which wouldn't fit through the drive through, and so my husband ran in to pick us up a couple of sundaes while I waited in the vehicle. There was a line of about 4 cars waiting at the drive through and not a one moved through the line while I waited for my husband to return. I noticed that there was also a line of folks waiting inside. I watched my husband go in and stand beside another man who was waiting. Through the drive through window I could see a young man frantically walking around waving his hands about; he was wearing what looked like a gray hoodie sweatshirt. About fifteen minutes later, my husband came out of this McDonald's with "nothing in hand?!?" I didn't even get the chance to ask where our sundaes were when he stated "I will NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!" I asked what had happened. First of all, he said the man he was standing beside had told him he was waiting over fifteen minutes and had not even been waited on yet -- not one of the McDonald's staff even so much as acknowledged his presence. My husband said there was a young black girl behind the counter making sundaes and she told the young man at the drive through window that she needed more nut for the sundaes she was preparing. The man began yelling and flailing his hands about saying "They aren't getting any more nuts!" -- "They will have to share a pack!" -- "All they're getting is one pack of nuts and spoons!" At that point, the gentleman next to my husband stated "This is the WORST McDonald's I have ever been to!" My husband said it was obvious that the young man at the drive through was intimidating the other employees and that there was definitely stress amongst the group of co-workers from having to put up with this derelict. My husband said the young man running the drive through window was slamming things around and yelling the entire time he and the other customers stood there waiting to be acknowledged by "someone!" Needless to say, my husband politely said to the other gentleman he was waiting with... "Good Luck!" -- "I'm out of here!" My husband and I did attempt to immediately contact the owner of this location via the telephone number posted on the building near the drive through window, but a recording stated the number was disconnected. By the sounds of it, it appears to me that this young man must have been on a rampage for sometime long before tonight... What a shame to allow one unfit person to wreak havoc on other employees who seemed to just want to do their jobs properly... And WORSE yet, allow him to... "CHASE YOUR CUSTOMERS AWAY!" Tonight this McDonald's restaurant was "NOT Family Friendly" and it was "Definitely NOT providing Take Out Food Either!"

1  Thank Belle_Amie2012
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The food was cold, & the restaurant lobby was very dirty. I would avoid this location. There are other McDonalds in the area.

1  Thank Francis M
Reviewed 21 July 2016

It is along a main highway in Wilkes Barre,Pa. Easy to get in and out of the parking area. It was busy but service was quick. The manager said have a good day when i left.