All reviews granola bars ice maker booked last minute front desk a pet friendly hotel other hotels bathroom floor housekeeping staff oatmeal bed was very comfortable esa dishwasher pets chain accommodations wilkes interstate
Reviewed 11 January 2016

My family and I stayed here for 7 months from June 2015 thru December 2015 due to our home being on fire. I would definitely stay here again. The staff here are extremely friendly and accommodating. They made us feel like we were at home. Cory Pregmon and his entire staff do such a superb job making you feel at home. I have never met such a great ream working in one place. It was really hard to leave this place when the time came to return to our home. I would definitely stay here again without a doubt or recommend it to anyone. We absolutely loved it here. Cory and his entire team are definite assets to this hotel. We miss their hospitality. They made us all feel like family. In the 7 months of our stay we did not have one bad experience here. We absolutely loved it here. Great place to stay for a long or short stay. Kudos to Cory and his entire staff. We miss each and everyone of them. They were all so nice and helpful to all of us.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Joyce B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I’m thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a comfortable stay and exceptional customer service! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I decided to pick the Extend Stay America hotel due to dealing with their other locations in the past. I honestly was afraid that the hotel would have been a dive considering the cost was really reasonable (cheap). But to my surprise the Extended Stay America was very clean, well stocked with towels and other toiletries. The room actually was a good size with a nice amount of closet space and a decent sized kitchenette and bathroom.
The kitchen area impressed me especially haven a wooden floor section in addition to the rest of the room being carpeted.
The cost per night though was what sealed the deal for me the most because I had paid through Expedia eighty seven dollars a night which was great but if I would had made my reservations directly through that hotel the cost would had been only fifty dollars a night which I did pay after adding another night to my trip. The worst part of my stay was that it went too fast and I had to leave.

Room Tip: Excellent prices if you reserve the room direct.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Walter2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience at a reasonable rate! I truly appreciate your comments regarding our spacious rooms and fully equipped kitchens. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for New Years Eve. Room was very clean and staff were very friendly. The bed was very comfortable and water was always hot in the shower. In many hotel you can hear noisy neighbors. This was a very relaxing stay. We would definitely go back again!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sabrina D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments about our hospitality and comfortable accommodations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

This hotel room was dirty...crumbs on counter, carpet not vacuumed, flat surfaces (bedside table and kitchen table) had not been wiped down. Bathroom was clean but the worst thing was a FINGERNAIL in the sheets! When reported to front desk that room was dirty..I was told "sorry".

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Wilkes-Barre - Hwy. 315, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be reviewing our cleaning and room inspection procedures with our staff. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Let me just say this if your in the need for a hotel look no further than the Extended Stay America especially the one in Wilkes Barre Pa 1 mile from the Mohegan Sun Casino,the hotel is nice and clean inside and out. And the staff will go out of their way for you, the manager Corey and Michelle at the front desk are so very nice.you won't be sorry and they welcome your pets just like family when you come in they give your dog treats too. . If there is something you need they will do their best to get it for you or do for you. We have Been using Extended Stay America for years now and won't go anywhere else.i have stayed at other hotels that when you call front desk for towels,shampoo etc etc they say ok you bring down your dirty towels and we'll give you clean ones. Who does this ? Not Extended Stay America they bring them right to you and take your dirty ones, you don't need to leave your room!!! Michelle,Corey,Mark have been great to my family including my pets...the rates are reasonable as well
Thanx for everything Extended Stay America.The Buongiorno Family

Room Tip: They have 1 or 2 private bedroom suites!! Very large rooms with kitchens!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family