“Normally LOVE Sheetz but this one wasn't the greatest”
Review of Sheetz

Sheetz
Ranked #90 of 287 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I usually love all the Sheetz and make it a point to go there whenever I'm in Pennsylvania. This one seemed dirty, the lines were long and slow and they screwed up our order. This is the only Sheetz I have ever had a bad experience in.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

i enjoyed their food, but they forgot half of my friends order. i didnt realize it til we got back to the hotel room, but half of his sandwich was missing. it was snowing alot and so he decided to just not fight the weather again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Had a turkey sub, it was quite good. Hit the spot. I had a half, so not super huge, but it was good for lunch. Staff was friendly and efficient. Excellent prices. I go here all the time when I'm in the area. Very good coffee as well. Use caution in the parking lot.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

What more could you ask for in a gas station? Made to order food comes quick while you take care of whatever else you need to do here. Coffee, Soda, Slushie, and milkshake choices our phenomenal. One stop gas station when you are ready to hit the road.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting a sub sandwich from a gas station but it was made to order and was great. Didn't look or feel like a gas station store once I was in there. Would go back.