All reviews tgif restaurant yogurt would stay again highway wilkes casino
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Staff very helpful and courteous. Getting around and exploring sites wasn't a hassle. Overall great experience. I would recommend this hotel 2 any one whether you're just passing through and need a quick nap, vacationing with family, or on business, Quality Inn lives up to its standards. Hence the quality..... lol
Come check it out winter spring summer or fall
Thanks

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I got duped into staying here with a “flash deal” by price line. I saw the reviews and honestly, I am appalled that the board of health hasn’t closed the doors of this hotel. The tub itself had hairs, soap scum and grime every where. The heavy smell of carpet fresh, the cobwebs from the ceiling, not to mention the building in general all added to the “demolish this establishment “ cause.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very reasonably priced with re-done rooms with comfortable bedding. Staff very friendly and helpfull. Great location near a large shopping mall and lots of eating establishments. Also near the large sports arena.

Room Tip: Rooms on North side are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Hotel was a couple of miles from highway, check in staff was courteous. Room was clean; bathrooon shower has older fixtures and the non skid material to prevent slipping in the tub needs replacing. Decent continental breakfast as well. I would stay again if traveling through the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We checked in June 1 2018 in the early evening. I had booked two queen beds. I was given room 127. When we got in they were double beds. Called front desk, told they were sold out. As we settled in we found many things BAD. Tub was rusty. Security lock was held on by one screw. The hem in the curtains were full of dirt and had mold. This was true for all the rooms we saw from outside. The refrigerator had MOLD in the door gasket. A small hole was cut into the bathroom wall and a large grill was placed over it , no fan present I guess that was their idea of a vent. AC only worked for a few hours. We had our granddaughters with us and one has asthma. The next morning on the way to breakfast we saw an out of order note hanging on the wall we lifted it and it was the pull for the fire alarm. We loaded the car went to front desk and asked for a credit back to my debit card for the remaining 5 days$480.00. Told by India that I had to come back at 3 PM as only the manager could do that. Went back at 3 and manager told me no money would be refunded. She told me they don't refund if I don't fulfill my reservation. I am not the only one that this has happened to. If you look at all the general managers replies they are all the same word for word. My bank credited my account, but these stupid crooks are fighting it. DO NOT STAY HERE. I booked into the Wood Springs hotel no frills but super clean.

Room Tip: DONT STAY HERE You will be sorry this place it worse than the local land fill
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family