All reviews room was clean free breakfast front desk street address pa turnpike cinnamon rolls fast food restaurants upgraded to a suite an excellent restaurant indoor pool nice hotel lake harmony decent size standard fare main complaint relaxing stay kids loved the pool
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Clean, modern rooms. No funny smells and friendly staff. My kids love the pancake machine.

My only complaint is the wastage from holiday Inn in general, plastic plates and cups that go in the trash, I'd much prefer real plates etc. All of this waste is just wrong.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Stayed there for 2 nights, room was nice and clean. The pool area closed a little early but it was clean. The staff was nice and friendly - they assisted with local information. Breakfast served was OK its just standard eggs, toast, pancakes, cereal, coffee and juice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on July 4. Staff was friendly from the moment I checked in until the moment I checked out. The hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good. Room was a good size. Signs throughout the elevator area and hallway indicate that the hotel is a quiet area after 10 PM. Definitely recommending Holiday Inn in White Haven!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our way to the east coast. The room is very clean, despite some of the furniture being worn/dated. Bathtub was spotless! If I ranked it on cleanliness alone, I’d give it 5 stars.

What was a disappointment was the HVAC unit it the room. The room seems bigger than your average/standard hotel room. Because of this, we had to turn the HVAC down to the mod-60’s just to keep it on long enough for the entire room to be cooled down. When the unit wasn’t on, it became very stuffy in the room. There wasn’t an option for “fan only”; that would’ve been nice to have.

The curtains aren’t black-out curtains and the sun, although beautiful, woke all of us up at literally the crack of dawn.

Beds and pillows were comfy and, again, I felt the linens were very clean.

If you need a place to stay for a night, this is fine.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Staying for one night before a day trip to Knoebels (about hour away), we rolled in. Room rate was solid. Room seemed to be a pretty standard HIE. No freezer in mini fridge for ice packs if you use them. Breakfast was pretty standard as well. The pool was on the chilly side, the attached hot tub was a cool design, but that was a good 10-15 degrees low too.
Verdict: I’d stay again...why not!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family