“Great fresh authentic pasta.”

Timeless Destination
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2016

My wife is still talking about the Fagioli, I had the Chicken Ceasar salad, the chicken was delicious.beautiful atmosphere,older lunch crowd, nice and quiet, clean restrooms. Great value while in Wellsboro, PA. I highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

On an overnight in Wellsboro, we stopped in here for a late dinner on a busy Saturday. To our surprise, we were seated
after a short wait. Because it was busy the place was a bit noisy, not the place for a romantic dinner. House salads with delicious Italian dressing were served with warm bread. We each ordered a different eggplant dish which were very good and to our surprise we finished both; my husband did help finish mine though! We were too full to have dessert.

1  Thank gjsbill
Reviewed 1 August 2016

My husband and I were on a quick get away to Wellsboro and found ourselves hungry at 7:30 PM on a Saturday night. We were surprised that nothing was open anymore!?! So we went to Timeless Destination only because it was still open... BOY were we knocked out! WE were horrible picky customers and asked that they flash sear our calamari with garlic and red pepper flakes instead of breading and deep frying it! They cheerfully complied and not 5 minutes later the new manager, Melissa popped out to talk to us. The calamari was spectacular, Melissa was lovely and on a whim I ordered the "grilled chicken salad" which had roasted banana peppers and onions and just a grilled/roasted antipasto feel with their house made balsamic vinaigrette. WHAT! Loved it! Came back Sunday to re-live... and not surprisingly one of the only places open on a Sunday as well. Melissa recognized us from the night before and came over, our server Andrea was real and had a warm lovely smile! The calamari was even better prepared tonight and we also had an app of bruschetta to mix and mingle with it... HEAVEN! My husbanf got a panini and the bread was crisp while the filling was gooey.. Oh and they make their own potato chips!! WHAAA! This place blew us away!. we came because it was our only option. We returned because the service and the food were spectacular!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

We enjoyed a peaceful dinner with delicious food. The warm bread was a treat. Our waitress was attentive to our needs but not overwhelming. The desserts looked tasty but we were too full to continue eating.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I typically split items as we aren't always hungry enough to justify individual entrees. We ordered a sandwich with pasta salad and a hard root beer and our server Erin brought it out already split on two plates and the root beer with two frosty glasses. What thoughtful service.
The sandwich was excellent and the root beer was refreshing.
The only drawback was the mediocre décor.

Been to Timeless Destination? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK