All reviews whole foods lancaster avenue fire pit room was clean typical courtyard horse show starbucks coffee indoor pool king suite average hotel stayed here for one night early check convenient location hot tub parking lot definitely stay here again villanova
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Laura the front desk receptionist who checked me in was fantastic. I was having a not so good day due to the airlines but her attitude and friendliness was a breath of fresh air. Thank you Laura & Marriott!Laura the front desk receptionist who checked me in was fantastic. I was having a not so good day due to the airlines but her attitude and friendliness was a breath of fresh air.

Thank you Laura & Marriott!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kara M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Devon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you Palak L for your comments regarding the service you received from Laura! She is fantastic and would you believe a veteran of Marriott and our hotel for over 29 years! You are right; she is a breath of fresh air and someone you will remember. We hope you will be back to visit her and the Devon Courtyard next time your business brings you to Wayne!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This is clean and well maintained with plenty of parking, but that is where the extras stop. The free internet is so slow it is not really useful, the food is very slow, coffee is extra strong and bitter, there are no water bottles in the rooms and the AC and heat have so much variance that half the night I was freezing, and then too hot to sleep.,

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kara M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Devon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you Terryw66 for your comments about our hotel. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your stay and I will look into both the slower internet and Bistro service. These are not normal comments we hear regarding our hotel so I will be sure we correct any obstacles we may have experienced during your stay. I appreciate your comment about the hotels cleanliness as this is more of the what we hear.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This hotel is a great location for those attending Dressage at Devon. It is walking distance to the show grounds. This hotel is very clean and comfortable, and the staff is very helpful. My only criticism is the food court. It is fine for coffee or a glass of wine, but not so much for the food.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you Debra D for your comments about the hotel and Bistro. I appreciate your wonderful words regarding our TEAM! We are looking to upgrade our Bistro dining options and will definitely have a new menu when you come back to Dressage next September! Please stop by and say hello and I will treat you to dinner.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We heard about this hotel from a friend. We stayed recently to move my step-son into school. We could not have been happier with our choice. The bistro in the lobby is wonderful as well as the indoor and outdoor seating. I think all the rooms overlook a court and have balcony's which makes the room feel larger. The staff was pleasant and the rooms perfect to suit our needs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and I am happy to hear that not only were we recommended to you by a friend but that you are recommending us to others by posting your thoughts here! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next time you are coming into town to visit your step-son at Villanova!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay while dropping off my son at Villanova. It's a short drive to campus. Clean spacious room and nice bar for that post college visit break. Staff are very helpful and friendly. I'll definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Welcome to the Devon Courtyard! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you and your family over the next 4 years while your son is a student at Villanova!