1,020 results
All reviews evening reception made to order omelets hockey tournament king of prussia mall omelet station complimentary breakfast nice hotel business trip common areas pool and hot tub great room nice stay craig philadelphia highway sofa
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Hotel has definitely gone downhill. Staff is nice and breakfast staff are all so nice and work so hard. Unfortunately, the guests are like wild caged animals and don't help out at all with keeping things neat. Saw female guest drop spoon and put back on spoonrest for the rest of us to eat out of it. I grabbed it and got a new one. Do these people act like this at home or spill food, drinks, sugar, milk, paper and just walk away. Just because you're at hotel doesn't mean you have to act like a wild animal.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This hotel offers a lot for guest to enjoy from free breakfast to a complimentary cocktail hour. We reserved dinner for 15 people and it was amazing. The jerk chicken that the chef made was quite tasty.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I stayed in the hotel for six nights, and I enjoyed my stay. In particular the evening reception with free drinks and snacks was highly appreciated.
And I found it FANTASTIC that the lovely Mrs. Bang was encouraging people to re-use plastic cups for the 2nd or 3rd beer!! There is only one planet we have good, so it is great that people ore looking after it.
Looking forward to my next stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Maybe due to under staff, if you find room not maintained properly, ask for management help. Make sure room is cleaned.
Location is convenient to highway and city and against traffic.
Parking is a drag so make sure you come back early to find parking closer. There is however sufficient parking Within hotel premises.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018

For my boyfriend's birthday I treated him to a weekend getaway to Valley Forge. I picked out this hotel because Embassy Suites have always looked nice, and it was close to the things we wanted to do but not in the middle of everything, as neither of us love busy, loud areas. We were overall quite happy with our stay, the buffet was filled with many options and stocked well to the end, as we got there late on Sunday. Everything we wanted to go to was close, but we were far enough away that it wasn't in the middle of the city. My only complaint was that our neighbors were a little loud at night and then early morning, but sometimes it's to be expected in a hotel. Overall, we really enjoyed this stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple