“Nice lunch menu with reasonable price.”
Review of Villa Barolo

Villa Barolo
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Warrington
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I enjoy the lunch selection and you can get a soup and entree for about $10.00. I go frequently and sometimes I get a sandwich but my favorite is crab pink vodka. The dining room is relaxing and the service is good. Occasionally they have large parties but it doesn't seem to affect the service.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I was there this past Saturday for a birthday party. We were a large party 12. While I cannot say enough about the service - our server was great - both attentive and knowledgeable -- the food was blah.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I have not been there for about 7 years when it was a small 35 person party. We accidentally hit restaurant week with a $30 fixed menu. We had raw oysters which were very good. Two had lame which was done just right. One had a spinnish /seafood ravioli which had good flavor. One had a barramundi fish with a bruschetta type topping over a thin potato pancake which was excellent. Desert was a chocolate mousse cake which was lite but rich and very good. Only drawback is their wine is very expensive, about a 400+% markup.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We have been dining here for years with small, medium and large groups. Chef Lo is terrific, friendly and very creative with his cuisine. Just the other day my husband and I ate lunch here. Delicious. Good bar atmosphere. You can also eat at the bar. Great place to eat for holidays. Unusual varied menu. My son and his girlfriend are very picky, dairy free, sometimes vegetarian eaters and they can find something to eat here. Spacious parking lot. Some steps to climb to go in the front door.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The food and service is excellent in this former home of "Vincent's" restaurant. We've been there multiple times and haven't had a bad meal yet. I recommend this restaurant for a nice evening away from kids and stress.