We arrived from Vermont to Warminster, PA on Friday October 28th , 2011 @ approx. 1pm. As this was an early check-in Manager Haas Vachhani took our name and told us we didn't have one. Much to our surprise, our reservation was under a company name, that our friends we were visiting put us under via their company! Totally sweet!!! Anyway, we went up to our room ~ 304 and settled in. Our TV didn't work, so a wonderful maid came in and looked it over, checked the connections and one was loose!! Voila', TV!!! The non-smoking room was super duper clean, HUGE and had 2 seating area's one for business and one couch! The fridge was already on and cold, so in went some beverages we brought. We heard about the storm that was coming, so we prepped ahead with food, water and snacks, so we were (as Vermonter's) well preppared. Sat. morning was rainy, and that quickly changed to snow by 10am or so. We headed to see our friend, then to the King of Prussia Mall. All was fab there, yet the ride home after 3pm, due to the roads was not. Like I said before, we are Vermonter's and drive in this stuff alot, but this snow was very wet and heavy....slow goin' back. We stopped off at Walmart to get our friends a shovel, snow brushes, etc, and headed for a visit. We came back to this hotel around 6, and boy was the place MOBBED!! People had lost power, and were booking up room's by the minute. There was a wedding party there as well, so very very busy to be sure!! Chantelle, Ashlee and Long were working their tails off accomodating new customers as they arrived. Then later on, the DIRECT TV went off....for like almost 2 hours. I went down to use the business center computers, and these 3 were fielding phone calls about the TV's not working and were professional, curtious, and even had humor with me in this awful time. "Long" even came to my rescue Sat. nite and turned on the lights in the breakfast area , so I could find a book to read!!! As this hotel is new, there weren't many books, but I did find one and he was so happy for me to be able to read!!! The DIRECT TV came on later, and all was right to be sure. Now, as for breakfast the 2 mornings we were there. Friendly staff, smiling asking us if we needed anything, just wonderful!! They had a hot breakfast station with sausages (links one day and patties the next) scrambled eggs, hot biscuits that were super yummy, and hash brown potatoe triangles. All the food was hot as can be, and they also had a full station of toaster items...bagels, english muffins, breads and even croissants!!! REAL butter, margerine, jellies, peanut butter and cream cheese. Cereals, yogurt, milk in cartons, juice machines, granola, you name it , it was there! Fresh coffee is served 24/7, and hot and delish! Milk or cream to go along with those..and tea's many different to boot! I can't say enough good things about this hotel, especially as we were caught (as many other's) in an awful storm in October. The staff especially, incredible, from the crew at the front desk, to the wonderful people serving food, to the guys keeping the floor's dry so nobody would slip and fall. Just amazing. I can't thank each and everyone, but I did remember some names! So, if you're ever in the Warminster area and stay here, you will enjoy. Oh, and if you want authentic wonderful hot and tasty Mexican food, check out Taco Suave just down the street!! WONDERFUL lady who runs this tiny place , right on Street AVe. Pricey, yup, but INCREDIBLE food to be sure. No, she's not on TA, I'm amazed as she's been written up numerous times in foody magazines, and local newspapers!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the New Doylestown, Pennsylvania HotelThe new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Warminster, Pennsylvania is just minutes from Doylestown and only a short drive from Philadelphia. With many restaurants, attractions and businesses nearby, our Warminster hotel is the perfect place to stay during your visit to the Doylestown area.Leisure travelers can enjoy a comfortable stay at a modern Doylestown hotel while they explore the beautiful Pennsylvania suburbs. Kids will enjoy visiting Sesame Place and the nearby Philadelphia Zoo while the whole family will love the Mercer Museum, Michener Museum & Peddler's Village. New Hope Antique Shopping is a nearby place to shop while the Willow Grove Park Mall and Franklin Mills Mall are just minutes away.With convenient access to Franklin Dev. Corporate Center, Ann's Choice, Horsham Business Center, Asplundh, Tyco Electronics & Merck, our Doylestown hotel near the Willow Grove Naval Base is perfect for business travelers planning to attend meetings in Warminster or Doylestown. You can stay connected during your visit with free high-speed Internet access.While staying at our all-suite hotel in Warminster, be sure to enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool or a workout in the Fitness Center. Each morning we offer an Express Start free hot breakfast featuring our delicious cinnamon rolls. Check out our Doylestown hotel deals & rates today. This description is based on information provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Warminster/Doylestown
- Holiday Inn Express Doylestown