“Not to bad, Manager is a Good guy”

Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I am in the Miltary and i stay here at least 1 time a week on avg, The price is fair the rooms hoas got alot better over the few months. I just met Roger the manager and he has been nothing but professional to me, we just had a conversation over the phone for about 10 min today and it was nothing busniess related we just talked about other things, He has the best prices in the Area.... The rooms arent like the raddison across the street but your not paying 100 dollars a night either. Keep up the good work Roger!!

Will

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Tobinpa
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose

Reviewed 16 June 2011

Stayed there seven of eleven nights I was in town. Would not honor advertised room price confirmed by Wyndhan website. Although they advertise such things as "free", they have a sign reading that in-room refigerators, microwaves and internet service are extra charges. They do not have the advertised continental breakfast. Male housekeeper tried to break into room while I was undressed (I'm female) while I was yelling that I was getting dressed. He kept banging the door against the safety chain while yelling "Pay up or get out!". I was already paid for that day! When I let him in he pretended to not understand English but whatever language he spoke, he knew that I was in the room and had not right to try to come in my room. He made my bed then stood there expecting a tip, finally leaving with a discusted look and muttering things under his breath. After I complained to the mamagement the attitude of the entire staff towards me went from crappy to downright hateful. The rooms are discusting and the place is not worthy of association with Knights Inns and Wyndham.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank 3,33,33,33,33,33,33,333
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel on 5/30/2011. I checked in at 2 am after a very long drive. The first room I was given was a biohazard! There was feces in the toilet, the shower was horrendous and when I turned down the sheets, they looked as if they hadn't been changed in months!!!! I immediately grabbed my stuff and went back to the office. They gave me a second room, this one LOOKED cleaner. However, we all know how looks can be decieving! When I woke up in the morning, my legs were covered in bed bug bites. I opened the shower curtain and there was hair all through the shower. As I was getting dressed, I noticed the carpet. I NEVER took off my sandals while I was walking around, but I noticed that it was really grimy, but when I looked by the desk, it was apparent that the carpet's original color was significantly lighter. It looked like someone was murdered on that carpet and the blood was left to dry. I stay in hotels every single week for my job. I'm typically pretty flexible, but I have NEVER, EVER experienced anything so vile. The hotel refused to refund my money through priceline because they said there was nothing wrong with the room. I beg to differ. So, not only will I NEVER stay at this hotel again, I frankly won't use priceline again either! What hotel is going to tell them that yes, their rooms are in fact filthy. Sheesh!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else, not on Rt 1 in this town!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank LadyTraveler021
Reviewed 23 May 2011

Excellent Place, Value For Money, Friendly People,Good Ambience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THis is a must stay hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank YUPPY123
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I booked this property through my Wyndham Rewards member website. Got a great deal and upon arriving, quickly saw why. I called prior to arriving and explained I would be making a 20 hour drive straight through which would put us at the property about 2 and a half hours prior to check in time. I asked how early I could get into the room, as I would be exhausted from the trip. I was told that I should be able to get in shortly after I arrived and they would make cleaning my room a priority. When I arrived, however, I was told I had to wait nearly 3 hours before I would be able to check in. When I asked where I could go locally to wait, I was told "eh, up the street".

When we did finally get into the room it was clean, to the absolute minimum standards. We had constant issues with the toilet not working and backing up. Each time, I had to walk to the office and get a plunger and clear the toilet myself. It would back up with nothing more than dumping liquid into it.

On multiple occasions the housekeeping staff were asked to come back a little later in the day, but barged into the room anyway. The staff were rude and arrogant. I repeatedly requested to speak to the manager, who was conveniently never there. Then I repeatedly requested the phone number for corporate customer service. I was given the central reservations number and was told they couldn't help me.

When I finally did get in touch with customer service, I was informed that they had already upgraded my room to a jacuzzi suite and nothing further could be done for me. This was absolutely untrue and after repeated arguments I gave up a month and a half later.

I have been a long time Wyndham customer with 2 rewards accounts (business and personal) that has accumulated well over 150,000 reward points in the last 3 years combined and rarely, if ever, stay with another chain. I have never had this sort of issue with another Wyndham property and have always had my issues resolved quickly by the hotel itself. Unfortunately I have to say for this Wyndham property, if you can afford the few extra bucks for another hotel on this strip, it is more than worth it.

Room Tip: Tip to get the best room? Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank PhilthyGuy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trevose
0.6 km away
0.4 km away
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
0.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem

Been to Knights Inn Philadelphia/Trevose? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK