“Amazing”

Add it.
Pizzette Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Tresckow
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

While with friends we came across this little pizzeria, this has to be one of the best pizza I've had in a long time. The husband and wife duo put their hearts into the food and you can tell. from the pasta dishes, to the amazing blend of the perfect ingredients for the pizza, makes this a stopping place for me. If you want awesome pizza and pasta put this little place on your list.

1  Thank S G
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I would eat their food everyday if I could, which we actually did do when we bought our house back in May. We ordered from Pizzette and when we went in to pick up our food, it was instantaneous that we knew we were going to LOVE THIS PLACE!!! We have been there countless times over the last 4 months and we are ALWAYS MORE THAN IMPRESSED!!! I have been searching from decent pizza since I moved to PA in 1999 and finally found it in Pizzette. They not only make amazing pizza, but they have a complete Italian menu with the best salads and food you will ever experience. I cannot say enough great things about Pizzette, you need to experience it for yourself. There are VERY few places that we have eaten at that we have always had a great meal and experience, Pizzette we are always beyond satisfied. They make you feel like you are part of their family. A definite must try if you are in the area, and if you are not in the area then it is worth the travel time. Try Pizzette today you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

1  Thank Wetachics
Reviewed 29 August 2015

While visiting our daughter, we stopped to have dinner at her favorite eatery. It's a small place in a little town but their pizza would rival any big name Italian restaurant anywhere. The town is just off Rt 81 near Hazelton, Pa. Yes the place is small with only a few tables but well worth the visit. Pizza is my ultimate favorite and in the past few years I had not found any that I liked well enough to recommend until Pizzette Pizzeria. We had the lasagna, which was delicious, and split an 18 inch pizza that was their summer special for $10. Before leaving we ordered a pizza for our trip home to Virginia. Hmmm I wonder if they would ship?

Been to Pizzette Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK