“Underwhelming ”

Riverstone Inn
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Towanda
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This was recommended to us as one of best restaurants in the area. Ordered halibut which had no taste and was overlooked around the edges. The broccoli was thick and tough, probably microwaved, and inedible. I think if I dropped it on the floor it would have bounced. The baked potato was fine. Thank goodness I asked about the mashed potatoes while ordering. I was told they came from a box and were delicious! Need I say more about the food?
The restaurant was clean and our server was personable.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We loved our meal at Riverstone Inn!! The restaurant was clean, the food fantastic!! Our waitress was spot on!! This reminded me of a restaurant I worked at 30 years ago-a place with class and enduring the ages and changes.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

The food is just okay. Service is slow. Our odder arrived without the vegetables which did come in a timely manner/

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Great service, good and pricing, recommended for business or personal reasons. Comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Excellent Roast Beef sandwich and even better table service. Fair priced. My wife and I enjoyed the cozy space and look forward to returning again.