“Great wings!”
Review of Woody's Ale House

Woody's Ale House
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Towanda
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Woody's has some of the best wings I've ever had before! Both their hot and honey mustard wings are some of my all-time favorites. To go with the wings, I like to snack on their pickle chips.

Very reasonable prices too!

1  Thank Ben67J

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner. Place was packed so I sat at the bar Wings are good as was the salad I had. Will be back to eat at the dinner side.

1  Thank PennStateTim_24
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Typical local bar/pub with friendly people and typical bar food. I had the garlic wings and spicy corn nuggets. Both were very good. They also have a dart board to relax while playing a game with friends. Not a lot of places in Towanda to have an adult beverage but this one is worth a try. I would go back.

1  Thank dcluvtohunt
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Passing through the area around lunch time, we stopped here because of info given about the quality and also plentiful parking (hauling a race trailer with an over-sized pick-up truck), That part was very easy! Server greeted us so pleasantly, and we found the space charming and comfortable (it is huge). Menu covers all the bases, and had we not been driving we might have enjoyed some of the ambitious beer listing and also a ton of wings. As it was, we enjoyed our meals immensely: open-faced pot roast sandwich with mashed potatoes and a patty melt with terrific fries were amazing. Had enough for late night snack. On our "Return To" list.

1  Thank Mary Jane S
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stopped here on a Sunday night when apparently everything other than the bars and Chinese restaurant are closed in this town. One person sitting at the bar and the bartender came from out back after a few minutes. Only bar menu available which I believe consisted of chicken wings, chicken fingers and French fries. We passed on eating there but I was very disappointed after reading reviews online prior to arriving.