“overpriced for below average course”

Towanda Country Club
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Towanda
Reviewed 22 July 2013

below average course that is overpriced and full of people who are full of themselves thinking they are playing augusta. Staff and course are insult to the game.

6  Thank frogmansunny

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My Brother and I played here 2 or 3 times a year for the past 25 years. Now my sons
are begging me to play here again. I love the air and the view. The holes are balanced.
Some holes are challenging and some are birdies opportunities. This place will get your hooked.
The new owner and pro shop workers are very nice.

3  Thank M00se1976
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The food is outstanding, the service is great, and the golf course is wonderful!

Reviewed 13 September 2011

I was visiting some friends and we decided to play a round at the local golf course. It had amazing views and the course was in great shape. Can't beat the price for such a good course. The staff was friendly too. I will be sure to play this course every time I visit.

1  Thank Towanda_Native