“We couldn't have asked for more...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Beach Resort

Enjoy the view? Us too! We love this beach in the summer...
Gorgeous Camelback Mountain Just Under Ten Minutes From Us! Kitchen!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Enjoy the view? Us too! We love this beach in the summer...
Gorgeous Camelback Mountain Just Under Ten Minutes From Us!
Kitchen!
Go Jump In The Lake!
The Beach and Lakefront Resort
Lovely Mantle with Beach and Lake Accents
Living Room With So Much To Do!
Come Enjoy The Beach and Lakefront Resort!
Beach Life
Great Bedroom!
Indoor Winter Water Park at Camelback
Lake Style Decor with Swans and Easy Going Design
Lavish Bedrooms with designer touches
Dreamy bedrooms complete with style and concept
Beautiful Clean Bathrooms
Stylish Accent Walls make the Skippers Room Unique
We left no area untouched, we love the moustache :)
Everyone house needs a tub, it's right outside...
Kids room complete with games and privacy
Great for cookout's by the water, so convinient.
Overview

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
“Beach resort review”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I went there with my family for a short stay in April after my graduation so we all could relax and enjoy each other 's company.The house was nice,clean and very spacious. We were able to feel comfortable even we were a large group. It was difficult finding the place since it was nighttime.There is very poor communication with the owner. You can email multiples times about a specific question and you never have a response and when you call them and leave messages, you encounter the same fate. I have left since 04/14/17 and to this day I have never received my security deposit and I left that house cleaner than I found it. No one put a note about not sitting one of the chairs on the deck because it was broken maybe they are trying to charge me for it. Somebody could have been hurt. First, they told me that they did not charge me a security deposit and I had to call trip advisor. After talking to an agent from trip advisor, they had no clue about it and told me to call the owner. My booking receipt clearly stated that I paid for a security deposit and a damager waiver. The contract also stated that, however no one reaches out to me for any updates. Initially,I wanted to book this home again for longer, but I will not because the customer service is terrible and there is no transparency.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 May 2017
Hi Claire, thank you for your review. As a new and expanding company, we are always looking for feedback that can help us to make improvements to our rentals. I apologize for any issues you had with our cleaning services. Our cleaners work tirelessly to ensure quality for our guests. This is a "first" for us but we will definitely be looking into it and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

As for getting to the home- we specifically send a welcome email 5 days prior to arrival, is very detailed and is designed in a way to help you get to the house seamlessly. We typically never have a problem with this. Sometimes traveling at night can cause some issues but that was totally outside of our control.

Regarding communication- on April 5, I noticed you were looking for someone to answer your questions. I wrote you a very nice email giving you my personal contact information in the event you had any questions leading up to your stay- I never received a response from your end.

As for the security deposit- we will contact TripAdvisor because we do not hold security deposits for guests that book via this website. There is no way for us to do so because we are not paid through you directly and do not have any of your billing or address info.

Again, thank you for your review and we will truly work on the items you mentioned going forward.
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Sep 2016
Thank you for the fantastic review, we hope to have you back soon! GLT
Marly B
“Perfect Beach Home”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Not many rentals make you feel like you are on a beach, by a lake, in a beautiful home and truly at peace. This was one of them. Highly recommended for anyone looking for the perfect vacation home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach/Lake
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jun 2015
Thank you for your review.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

9 Sep 2014
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

13 Aug 2014
Thank You for your review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 199
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing