“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Damon's offers a wide selection of dishes. I am a pescatarian, so I ordered a phenomenal linguine pasta dish with shrimp and spinach that was memorable. Fresh, warm bread served with a walnut butter was excellent. Nice choice of house wines, too. I chose a red cab that was nice, but not notable. Service was superb.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We wanted to eat here. Very disappointed it had closed. Here it may be re-opening again under new management. Hope so.

1  Thank Runners57
Reviewed 18 February 2015

The food was good, the service a little slow due to the crowd and prices were within reason for the venu. A good sports restrarunt.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

Seriously, these were the best wings my husband and I have ever had. Their buffalo sauce was INCREDIBLE and so were the garlic butter. They were perfectly crisp on the outside while still being juicy and tender inside. SO good.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

I went here with a group of friends and even though service was terrible because we are college kids and waiters don't think they will get a good tip so focus on other tables we all still left him a 20% tip of our checks. However 3 days later I check my credit card statement to find out the waiter added $5 on top of my tip already making my $12 meal into a little over $20 meal. I went and talked to the Manager in person and he did absolutely nothing. The food is good but I am never going to go back.

1  Thank Anonymous23158496854