“Has fallen off since I have been there before”
Review of Damon's Grill State College - CLOSED

Damon's Grill State College
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2014

The service was average. The ordering process went smoothly. When the food arrived it was warm at best. Parking was ample. Although we ate on the second level, there were only one other table seated. There were just three people. Yet three other booths were not cleared. In the past always had a great experience but this time was not that good. Need some work.

1  Thank welltraveled_9

Reviewed 5 October 2014

While trying to determine my choice for dinner, I wanted to consider the nutritional values of some of my selections. The menus do not have any nutritional information so I requested the information from my waitress. Unfortunately, Damon's doesn't publish a nutritional menu of any kind. Damon's - please get with the times! My salad choice was good (and hopefully healthy) and the wait staff was friendly and responsive.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Stopped by for dinner after a football game. Place was busy but so is everything else in State College on a football Saturday. Large menu, where everyone can find something you will like. TV's abound and the atmosphere is Sports Bar themed. Not a bad place for families with kids.
Food is more pub based but still good. Try it not a bad choice in State College

Reviewed 23 September 2014

We ate here recently while attending the James Franklin radio show. We had the pepperoni bread and pretzels before the meal and both were outstanding. I had the ribs/prime rib combo and my wife had chicken strips, buffalo style. All were very good except for the prime rib which was a little tough. Service here was generally very good but our waitress was away for a long time as we waited for our check. I would recommend eating here and definitely attending the radio show again.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We were in State College PA for ZFest 2014. It was our first visit and we were not disappointed. We were treated to delicious hamburgers & hot dogs by Damon's on Thursday night. We appreciate the hospitality and service and warm welcome to State College.