Right in the heart of everything. On the main drag. Up the hill to the right, is a great little Comfort Inn. From Maryanne and Jacob at the front desk to everyone else who takes great pride in keeping the place spotless and friendly.
Rooms are immaculate and smell wonderful. Bathroom and amenities are great. Breakfast is hot and fresh, service is gracious. Coffee 24 hours. Truly a business person's dream place to stay. Only thing lacking was honey for my tea. I happen to like honey and they don't stock it.
Best place to stay in State College.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your trip to State College with our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! We also happily serve you free coffee. We invite you to relax in your spacious suite, which features a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Standard and two-room suites with whirlpool bathtubs are also available. Enjoy the combination of cozy accommodations, friendly service and wonderful amenities at the Comfort Suites hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel State College
- Comfort Suites State College
- State College Comfort Suites